Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Yeah.  Agree with you completely 100 per cent.

We / I have campaigned for over 2 years for more S S poses.  Not to mention F F, F S and M M as well.  If they don't sell as much we aren't going to get them as regular as M F. 

BUT !!  we all would love equality here.  Equal poses for everyone.  We've tried, Believe me, we have.

And it's nice that more people are bringing this subject up again.   :-* :-* :-* 

Venus_15
    Participant

We all would love equality
    Gwen1977
    Participant

I agree with you all. Im Not shemale but some know me well. Paulina and David and more. They know me as friends. Have many female friends. Some bi and some not. Two days ago i only need to sit and talk to a girl but dont working. I need to go to a man and ask to sit. But its not the same. Stay in her arms, just relax. All dont work. There many things you dont talk to a man. MF FF MS SS MM SF all need romantic and sometimes a massage only to feel happy and relaxed.

With special  greatings to all know Ing me. If you need to relax, welcome anytime. Yours Gwen

Svetlana
    Participant

Еhe topic is still very relevant.

I really hope that as a gift for the new year, the developers will please us with new SS poses

PaulinaHard
    Participant

Hello!

Again, the new pose are nice but where are the option for us?

A good way to implement new poses can be doing it for all kind of relations (MS, FS, SS, MM).

And devs, please, always think on the vice-versa actions. Im still would love to have my girl on my lap to carress her… and still a decent 69 is needed! I dont wanna lick a strap… lol…

Thanks anyway!

Davina4
    Participant

I know this may sound simplistic, but when we get a new pose for anyone, why can it not just be modified for every group or mix? its like why, as a tg, can I not sit with my wife (tg) on the sofa, or at the table and enjoy a glass of wine? as I said sounds simplistic, but most ideas seem to be? and think of all the poses we would then buy? more money for Achat to reinvest into the game and more people joining. it is a win win situation surely

Pandorra
    Participant

Probably it is simple math? If you make 1 pose for FM which will suit certainly far more than 50% of the ppl around you sell it for many $
    How many poses for other combinations you need to get the same income? Certainly more. Therfore it is clear, where the manhours go to.
    Real pity, the editor is buggy. It would be nice to be able to create user generated contend on this field too. I once tried but I skipped as I noticed that there is an issue with the editor.
    Though it appears easy to change a model for one pose from M to F or S it is not that easy. It needs to recreate the whole pose.

Davina4
    Participant

Hi,

Well I agree with all of you and more. I am a TG but want all combinations of sexuality to able to make love to their partners etc and to be able to be intimate and close to them, romantic.

It is obvious from the messages going years back that a huge effort has been put into getting this to happen, and thank you for that

But it is also obvious, unfortunately, that it is not happening

So maybe we need other ideas or ways of getting Achat to see and listen to what we are asking? Do we need campaigns? is there a way of getting a spokesman from here talking direct to Achat? if so, what sort of support do we need to get this to happen?

And please, i belittle no effort made already, as without this effort we would not have the game we do, which we all enjoy or we wouldnt be here.

Davina

Venus_15
    Participant

One more time!!!! Two last poses, two poses on mens, by mens, for mens!
    I refuse to buy them until the pose for SF

PaulinaHard
    Participant

Great idea! Just dont buy any M poses anymore!

Im still trying to figure out what they were thinking when developed the FS 69 pose… “Do you have a pussy? Oh, sorry, I prefer to suck a dildo.” Totally nonsense! Take off this strap on this pose at once! Is ridiculous!

Anonymous

It’s lunch, no one here to chat with. No one replying to my texts….. so here I am venting in someone else’s thread.   😮  Surprised?  Didn’t think so.  :

Shared some time the other night with a dear friend. We both have lots of poses…. collecting dust and plenty of shopping money stashed away, BUT unfortunately for US (our orientation) we found nothing worth spending it on. While catching up, enjoying a chat and each other’s company, we struggled to find even the most basic pose that MF (me primarily) take for granted but are available to few else. No way to sit and enjoy a glass of wine. Give a relaxing massage or just cuddle in bed. All basic poses yet unavailable to so many.

I am lucky. I happen to like ALL flavors and have a spouse that is willing to become any flavor I crave.    But primarily…. I am hetero, with an occasional impulse for Sushi in the flesh and a special  thing for my LADY, of course,  * And those who know me a bit better than others…. know of my oral weakness for hard BAT n BALLS. mmm, YUMMY.   

While Pandorra *hugs* makes a valid argument about the economics of the game and reality…. she is much smarter, I would like to introduce my own argument, That of diminishing returns. I happen to do some quick math at o’dark thirty this morning, my mind just a whirring n unable to sleep.

This is what I came up with while checking out our Achat Shop.

I looked at just the POSES not including the 3-Some ones and did a bit of ANALysis…

Total number of Poses:  395

– MF       144      36%
    – MS         94      24%                          M*     
    – MM        17        4%

– FF          58       15%                          F*       
    – FS          61       15%                               

– SS          20         5%                          S*       

– G             2          0%    (General, No Gender specific pose packages)

Total possible Poses or each Gender:

– MF, MM, MS              254      36.7%
    – FM, FF, FS                262       37.9%
    – SM, SF, SS                175       25.3%

From this high level analysis the disparity does not truly reveal itself, sure it shows a slight bias by gender with a more skewed bias by sexuality, but it still does not expose the real crime in this discrimination. So let’s dig a bit deeper and provide an example, one that I happen to enjoy.

ORAL SEX

OK, I counted….. for MF there is a combined 29 poses specifically for oral pleasures

They break down like this:

–      Female to Male Oral       11
       –      Male to Female Oral       12
       –      Combo 69 Oral                6

That is a LOT of ways to pleasure your partner orally. As I have already confessed I LOVE this form of sex more than most….. BUT, enough is enough. Sure if ALL other genders and sexuality enjoyed the same poses then go for it….. bring on more oral acrobats but until then I for one am willing to join this boycott and refrain from spending my dollars until this inequality is finally addressed.  AND….. this is just ONE example of the “excess” MF orientations are provided, at no fault of their own.

ohhh, and please let’s not forget what Paulina and countless others before her have commented ….. when it comes to many of the available FF or FS poses…. They seem to come littered with dildos and strappy’s in most positions. They are everywhere, mostly in the way. If they can’t be used as a toy when desired then I agree…. Let’s just get rid of them entirely in those poses. They have their place and time, just not EVERY where or ALL the time.  :

wow, TIME sure disappears when I get rambling, my lunch is over, I gotta go…. Work is calling.

Thanks to all for reading and especially those sharing their thoughts and fighting for equal rights. ALL of YOU…. newbies and elders. Alone we are but a whisper, together we become a ROAR. Never give up in what you believe.

*hugs* to all

Kait

Grrrrrrr… sorry no time to pretty up my font or presentation. Ran outta time.  😮

Anonymous

Yep, ME again…. correcting my mistakes.  😮

A little birdy dropped a tweet,
    whispering “Better take a peek.”
    at those numbers I posted here.
    “They just don’t add up, my dear.”

hmm, something is amiss.  ???

I am pretty darn detail oriented,
    an uncontrollable gift of my OCD.
    So, shocked I was to hear this news,
    And quickly set off to solve the RUSE.

Well just like anything else…. the deeper you peel the more you expose. Eventually my relentless mind discovered the reason for these discrepancies…. a bit of an anomaly.  :

My first review of “Available Poses” was taken from the “Old” Store located on Achat’s website. Where the Forum is also found. This Analysis is from the “OTHER STORE“… within Achatville, once you are logged in.  For reasons I can’t explain… there are differences between the two.

POSES:                            OLD STORE                        NEW STORE                    DIFF

Total Poses:                                395                                    423                        28

–  MF                                  144  36%                          152    35.9%            8
          –  MS                                    94  24%                            99    23.4%            5   
          –  MM                                  17    4%                            23      5.4%            6

–  FF                                    58    14.6%                        62    14.7%          4
          –  FS                                    61    15.4%                      65    15.4%          4

–  SS                                    20      5%                          22      5.2%          2

UPDATED…Total possible Poses for each Gender:

–  MF, MM, MS                  254      36.7%                        274  37%              20
          –  FM, FF, FS                      262      37.9%                      279  37.8%          17
          –  SM, SF, SS                    175      25.3%                      186  25.2%          11     

691                                        739                        48

Ouch… my head hurts. I can’t see it, can’t figure it out. What am I missing here? Why would they be different.
    hmm, more digging might be necessary….. ugh a prisoner of OCD 

But NOT till after the HOLIDAYS

Thanks again for putting up with my ramblings    And regardless of FAITH, GENDER or SEXUALITY….. I wish everyone in this “our” unique universe…. the warmth of Companionship with those you love…. in any world, in any spirit. The differences matter NOT, we are ALL in this together.

*Big HUGS*

Kait

Anonymous

Hi ALL *hugs*…… my holidays are over just 3 days separated the bridge between Christmas and New Years and the difference between 5 days or 12 home playing in the snow. BUT it’s back to work I go, NO Vacation time left for me in Santa's now empty BAG.  😮 So while I linger here pouting in the airport I will pick up where I left off and vent some steam. 

Though the results of this ANALysis support many of my suspicions it also reveals both a surprise and anomaly. It is not the MALE gender that has the MOST pose options, regardless of their appeal or popularity, as I assumed but the FEMALE gender by a margin of 5. BUT… the overall quality of poses by gender regardless of their sexuality favors the MALE gender, especially when it comes to social or non sexual poses which are offered to few others but wanted by ALL.

The obvious winner in the class of SEXUALITY is MF (152 poses – 36%) with its closest competition MS (99 – 23.4%) over 50 poses behind. The obvious SNUB to MM (23 – 5.4%) and SS (22 – 5.2%) orientations is so BRIGHT it is BLINDING.

YES, I admit Pandorra’s suggestion of simple economics and the need to profit drive most decisions as well as these numbers. But what about the laws of diminishing returns? Don’t they also apply here? The numbers now so skewed, some poses becoming excessive and redundant, as I have mentioned in earlier posts, while others still lack the most basic of poses….. an inability to sit, chat, have a drink and get to know each other or catch up with a friend. Though these discriminated orientations do not represent a majority in here…. I bet they would ALL be willing to purchase many of the poses only offered to MF or MS. Yep… 100%. I bet Achat is not getting that kind of ROI from some of the “questionable” MF releases. Just say’n…..

BUT….. the real disparity is hidden in all these numbers, the real truth lies in the details and what is missing.

Let’s take a look at just some obvious examples to see what some are missing:

Let’s Talk Pose: currently only offered in MF. This should be available to ALL orientations.
    Talk about Yourself Pose: currently only available in MF & MS, similar to Let’s Talk. Ditto.

*Social poses most commonly used in the real world when two people want to get to know each other a bit better… off the dance floor with a bit more “quiet”. BUT… so many can’t enjoy that in this world. Not if you are FF, FS, MM or SS. 

Dance Pose (Clothed): Available to ALL  *BRAVO* ACHAT, Well done. Let's see more of this inclusion. REPEAT, please. 

BUT, what about ….

Slow Dance Pose (Street Clothes): FF, MM, MF. This should be available to ALL orientations
    Slow Lap Dance Pose (Sexy Clothes): FF, MF. Huh? WTF…. No MS? No SF? No “S” anywhere?

Romantic Moments Pose (Sexy Clothes): MS, FF, FS, MF. Love this pose… so would ALL MM & SS who currently can NOT.

Spoons Pose: currently only offered in MM, MS, MF.  This should be available to ALL orientations and for FF… it should come w/o attached strappy as default and providing some “actions” with it when attached. Anyway, I see this as primarily a cuddling pose, you could lose the strappy all together and I would not care. 

Lover’s Siesta Pose: Similar to Spoons Pose: currently only offered in MF. LOVE this pose too…. would be GREAT if both of these were offered to all orientations. But at least ONE of them should be offered to ALL.

Foreplay Pose: Offered in MF, FF, MS, FS…. once again MM and SS are left behind.  Sure would be nice if there was an “Embrace” action in this pose. One allowing us to hug n cuddle from the front too. 

Gentle Foreplay Pose: SS, FF, FS, MS, MF – so close to being ALL inclusive….

Pampered Pose: MM, FF, FS, MF – as is usually the case for the “minority”… it is a choice of either or. 

Body Massage Pose (Naked): currently only available in MF.  YEP…. MF only. This should be available to ALL orientations in both Clothed & Unclothed versions. 

Refreshing Massage pose (Naked): currently only available in MF & MS, Similar to Body massage but from a sitting position. This too should be available to ALL orientations.

Hot Legs & Feet Pose: currently only available in MF, FF, FS – YEP… once again MM and SS are missing from the party. AND… for FF would be better if the “strappy” was only attached in select actions. Not in the way.  :

Leg & Foot massage Pose: currently only available to MF, similar to Hot Legs & Feet. YEPMF batting 1000, MM and SS are at 0.

Lap & Foot massage Pose: currently only available to MS, similar to Hot Legs & Feet…. and you know whose missing.  :

OMG, did you notice it? What is missing? From ALL of the MASSAGE (5) related poses above…
    This is where SS and MM orientations suffer the worst discrimination.

Scissors Pose: FF… Yaaaaay… Thank You ACHAT.  :-*

Well it is time for us to be boarding our flight, leaving my holiday ghost of Christmas past behind but keeping all the memories…. it’s back to our lives we go and that means WORK for me on Wednesday. Might post more, depends how needy I become…..  in-flight internet access is so expensive.  :(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> GRRRRR and NOT so speedy. Probably pretty discriminating too, bet it will not like Achat.  😮 BUT…. there are ways around that. 

Bye for now….. i will let the words of others fan the flames and come back when needed to add more fuel to the fire. 

Well, to the BRAVE and the BORED that made it this far…… a big THANK YOU for reading and

WiSHiNG YOU a HAPPY NEW YEAR
    ginger86
    Participant

think there are a lot of poses that would be great for Shemales ,  like the double dildo pose that is F F ,  and the DP pose from M M F , would be great , I think someone just needs to take time to modify them , for the T Girls that are waiting for more Shemale posea , with cash in hand , lol

Lui_s_Ass
    Participant

Yes, more poses for SS & SSS, plus the options to swap places on more poses. For SSS everyone involved, rather than the Couple & watcher that we seem to have, if they can work in MFS, they can be tweaked to work for SSS.

On the it won't pay thing, at on point today, there were 7 T-girls all chatting together in one room, out of around 15 people total.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.