Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

(Adera, there aren’t many places more enjoyable as ‘behind you’ ;D)

don’t bet on it so easy, Tight……this don’t mean it will be a nice pleace….i’m sure it will be! : 🙂

inazuma
    Participant

When Tight gets pantless you know this shit is going down! 8)

As for more poses… The 2 things MM want most are Kissing and Blowjob poses. Should go some way to closing the gap of not having anything sensual other than masturbation. Although, missionary would be popular.

TightFit74
    Participant

@Hentai I was speaking from personal experience *blushes, winks at Adera*

@ Inazuma I have always fought for your cause. Sometimes even felt the only one bumping the subject of gay poses. Glad you are here, with some others who should be a lot more active. Glad to have someone there to take over..

😉 (yes, yes putting feathers up my own behind…lol)

I fully support the request for basic poses for FF, SAnything (lol) and MM. These groups are underdeveloped and deserve to be acknowledged by offering them the basic poses.. There’s work to do, A -team 😉

Adera
    Participant

No need to blush Tight. 😉 😛

TightFit74
    Participant

It’s the memory of that steamy encounter that made me blush Adera. Much adverse from the emotions suggested from the blush 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A first attempt at SS pose today……dominated from behind! i know someone had say it isn't a good pose, but let me see how it is before judge. too bad they don't convert it for MS and MM…..mmmh, dunno if it work for MM, at the end anyway

Bear
    Participant

Well would have some limitations due to breast play… but if it works for SS then should be “adequate” for  MM.

Likewise.. disappointing no MS version made.

Adera
    Participant

I’ll have to check it out later.

Tight, it was a good encounter. 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

There is something i don't understand about this pose: in SF version, who is receiving!? looking at the portreit, in all three there is a girl whit strap-on, so i presume girl are dominant!?

Unhealer
    Participant

nooooope, SS is anal… proves how easy it was for them to just switch the holes though… you shemales gonna start a riot?

Adera
    Participant

The SF variant of the pose is only where the shemale is giving… I must say though, I’m happy they made this pose for us. 🙂

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I think its a little unfair that they dont adapt more of the MF poses to be usable by SS MM MS they are certianly capable in some cases to  but still its annoying that they dont have the variety.

Adera
    Participant

I would have so much fun with men if there where more fuck poses. 😛

Adera
    Participant

Tried the new pose out, it seems a bit unbalanced and slightly awkward at times to me as well… though I think it's still a quite good SS pose.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, totally agree…(thanks, adera to make me try it too!). only three option are credible

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.