Skip to content

Pose Ideas. More Shemale poses. More Shemale Clothes and Body Options.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. More Shemale poses. More Shemale Clothes and Body Options.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Aww how sweet of you.

Unhealer
    Participant

reacharound

Adera
    Participant

I was just thinking that a kind of scissoring pose for SS would be fun, one where we bend down our dicks and can put them into each others ass at the same time.

I also thought a bit about a double ended dildo pose for FS. One way would be if the female was laying on her back with the dildo in her vagina while the shemale is on her knees the other way taking it in her ass. Ass to ass is probably better if both want to work the dildo though.

Btw doesn't there exists some strap on types of dildos that the female doesn't strap on but rather put into her? I think I've seen one where the female would have two things in her to “hold” it with… one in her vagina and another in her ass. Might have been something on it to tease the clit at the same time too, not sure.

Janine Dee
    Participant

They exist. 

Ardeur
    Participant

@Adera I've come to know you on the forum as a girl with an extra part, so it doesn't surprise me you'd like to be able to take a female place in poses instead of being stuck as a replaced top in converted M/M poses. I heartily agree that the shemales need more F/S poses in which they can be top and bottom. I know nothing about S/S poses, but I guess you're quite lacking in options there as well.

Adera
    Participant

When the Rodeo Girls pose will work for SS we'll finally have 8 poses. There are quite a few FS poses but most of them are FF poses converted to FS where the shemale is always the top… except for the spanking pose where I'm the one getting spanked.

There have of course come new poses which are better and there are two FS poses in which I can receive in. I kinda like those poses even if I feel a bit selfish in them. Seems like some females finds it kinda weird that I like to be the bottom and receive too. But I don't blame them for it, us transsexuals are spread all over the sexual spectrum and what I enjoy in sex with a female is a bit lesbian like which might not be what everyone wants.

@Janine: Yeah I was sure I had seen that somewhere, but I haven't seen one in any of the Swedish sex shops I've checked in. I would feel a bit better about asking a girl to fuck me irl if I had one like that as an option as well. Hmm a vibrating one would be really fun.

Janine Dee
    Participant

While there are several types at this point enter “feeldoe” (all one word) into any search engine. That's the original.

Adera
    Participant

Okay, I wonder if they are fun… are they Janine?

Adera
    Participant

@Ardeur: Btw I wouldn't say I have something extra since I'm missing one part but its nice of you to say that.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sorry, I remember seeing this late one night and thinking I would get to it in the morning, and then forgetting all about it.

I like mine, I feel more attached to my partner then when just wearing a harness, I know even when it was just a harness I liked the one with the backward protrusion as well, because if we're going to use toys I like them either small like my beloved pocket rocket on her clit, or somehow connecting us.

Adera
    Participant

That sounds good, maybe I should order one now.

Shianna
    Participant

Hey Adera, I tried this in RL with another shemale, while she was on me I gave her a footjob from behind. I didn't think I could do that 

Note: Would love to see this in Achat

Mistress_N
    Participant

I totally agree with this trhead and the nce exposition that Adera has done.

I see no reasons for differences between sex with female when we act as guy. And also we need more poses SS.

Adera
    Participant

@Shianna: How was she on you, was she sitting on your cock while you gave her a footjob? 😮  I think I can figure out how that would work but I've never tried it. Hmm btw… now you've got me interested in a kinky shemale footjob pose now… bad girl. :-*

@Mistress_N: Yeah far too few SS poses. For me I'd like some really hot, passionate and kinky poses but I imagine you as a mistress would like more dom/sub poses which I wouldn't say no too either.

I was just thinking of a spooning pose for SS, FS and FF but it wouldn't be penetration in it. Well penetration could be an option but I was thinking more of an teasing pose with licking, sucking, nibbling and generally playing with your partner with fingers and mouth… mostly because its so much fun irl . The girl in front would get to enjoy the attentions of the one behind mostly but she could respond in various ways like pushing her ass back against her partner, suck and lick fingers and a gasp that really shows would be nice.

Shianna
    Participant

@Adera Yeah, she was sitting on my cock, I reached my legs over her's and gave her cock a good jerking  :-*

It's what I do  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.