Skip to content

Pose Ideas. More Shemale poses. More Shemale Clothes and Body Options.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. More Shemale poses. More Shemale Clothes and Body Options.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

@Shianna: Mmm you could do that to me anytime… though I'm afraid you would have me cumming in no time. :-*

Shianna
    Participant

@Adera: Anytime you want hun 

Mmath
    Participant

I'm with you ladies, shemales should be able to use any of the poses ff have with strapon, or any pose mf have. Some for group.
    Actually (and logically) shemales should be the (third) kind with the highest number of poses and outfits and i guess most of the poses with an anal option can technically be turned to a shemale option quite easily.

PseRamesses
    Participant

Actually (and logically) shemales should be the (third) kind with the highest number of poses and outfits and i guess most of the poses with an anal option can technically be turned to a shemale option quite easily.

Finally someone that gets it, thx Mmath. Drop by anytime, i owe u one

Hi *blushin*
    errr….wanna take the opurtunity to say hello to u people and thx the devs 4 a great game…. tht could be a whole lot more, lol. im guessin thts why were here *giggles* Personally i d love to have pubic hair, like the guys and girls, natural or trimmed. Im feelin a lil discriminated here. I also belive many clothes tht women can wear during sex could also be worn by a shemale, dont u? I prefer skin but u know, a change would be nice. When it comes to poses much has been said but pls, give me proper fs, ms blowjobs like the guys have and for gods sake some poses in between dancin/ cuddlin in bed vs fuckin/ suckin. i dont know about u but i take my time going from 0-100, lol.

My biggest dissapointment is tht all poses starts in the middle of the action like fuckin and suckin. pls give us somethin like a “startpose” for all poses where we can lube up our partner, touch them, masturbate a lil etc etc. Like the pose where the female sucks the shemale, start tht neutral instead and from there go to lickin the tip, blowin it or whatever. Same thing with all fuckinposes. Take doggiestyle: add a lickpose, masturbate, touchin my partner etc.

Finally,  a woman has some 80 poses in all (not counting groups). Men have 77 and shemales….. 47 R u guys gonna let me get a pricereduction to compensate for this, say like 40% off all clothes, accessories and memberships? Just suggesting  : Thx all 4 listenin and feel free to drop by anytime, who knows?  :-* *giggles*

Adera
    Participant

@PseRamesses: Hej älskling och välkommen till forumet. Det är riktigt kul att få dina åsikter här också… sen kanske jag kan flörta lite med dig här också sötnos. :-*

I want an in-between pose too, the startpose idea has been presented before but we don't have it yet so we should nag on them a bit.

What kind of blowjob where you thinking about? A blowjob where we receive like the MS blowjob where we stand on our knees before the guy… but the other way around then?

I want to be able to wear some of the clothes females can wear during sex as well, like the really short mini skirts that they can have on. Hmm though I guess the reason for this might be that our cocks will go through the skirts, but couldn't they like… make it so that a skirt is cutely lifted by our cocks?

About the price reduction… I'd guess the females would be very upset if we got a price reduction on clothes and accessories.

Janine Dee
    Participant

That, and those numbers are based on a bisexual. As a gay woman I know I don't have 77 options available to me.

PseRamesses
    Participant

@Adera, hej älskling  :-*
    Basically i want the same BJ options as men, women have: standing/ kneeling and sitting/kneeling for s-f, s-m and m-s.

@Janine Dee,
    sorry honey for not including tht number, nor the gay number too. i guess u have the same dilemma? It would be great to have some stats on how many players in each category there are.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The numbers would be impossible to compile really since the heading can be changed. The reality though is that they have to play the numbers. MF will always have more positions because there are more people willing to buy the MF positions so AChat will cater to that market. It's not personal, or unjust or anything like that, but simple economics.

That said the gaps can get sorta crazy and SHOULD be smaller, but they seem to be getting more responsive, like the FF double header/scissors and foreplay releases. So I'm hopeful.

PseRamesses
    Participant

well janine, like u i am too, otherwise i wouldnt bother puttin up my suggestions here   and i do hope tht somethin really yummie will be released soon for me to enjoy *giggle*

TightFit74
    Participant

For everyting posted, suggested and asked for her, you will have to hold your breath for a very loooooooooong time.. Though occasionally they create specifically what we asked for..
    I am starting to doubt wether loud is the way to go…lol I've been trying but didn't get the result I wanted (yet). I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone that has a wish..

Bear
    Participant

Well it is rather annoying that the MS has such a limited number of penetration poses. is it still one Adera?  The MM poses have been established and since they are similar to existing MF, the logical extension makes sense. As to adapting the MF poses…well not all have the anal.. immediate adaption is unlikely, there again…QUALITY of a pose sometimes is more important than just having one.

@Tight… do not give up hope, we have seen our suggestions come to fruit. If anything, remember that suggestions should not get buried under personal banter.. too much banter between peeps in a thread bury the true message you are trying to express. People have a short attention span, when it comes to threads they tend to look at the last couple of pages if it is overwhelmed by personal conversation… it becomes unlikely any will add to the issue in support.

Adera
    Participant

Yes Bear, there still just one penetration pose for us shemales to receive in. Right now I would really like to wrap my legs around a guy, hold him, look deep into his eyes and kiss him hard.

I would be nice if the gaps where smaller… there are far to few SS poses.

Bear
    Participant

Didn't realize how few there were till I checked. Course I am of a little more you, ahmm,  greedy in the matter of which should be expanded when it comes to a shemale pose development.

Adera
    Participant

: :-*

PseRamesses
    Participant

Yes Bear, there still just one penetration pose for us shemales to receive in. Right now I would really like to wrap my legs around a guy, hold him, look deep into his eyes and kiss him hard.

sign me up to tht wishlist honey

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.