Skip to content

Pose Ideas. More Shemale poses. More Shemale Clothes and Body Options.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. More Shemale poses. More Shemale Clothes and Body Options.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, well would be more fun if we 69:ed PseRamesses and had a guy each… a 4some. Though I might be a little too occupied with you. :-*

PseRamesses
    Participant

Ehehe, well would be more fun if we 69:ed PseRamesses and had a guy each… a 4some. Though I might be a little too occupied with you. :-*

u always have ur hands full with me dont u my love….. amongst other things *giggle*

Adera
    Participant

Hmm… other things.

jessiku
    Participant

would be good to also see the handcuffed for sf and ss

PseRamesses
    Participant

would be good to also see the handcuffed for sf and ss

mmm jessiku in cuffs nice to c u here bb  :-*

Unhealer
    Participant

snoodling

Adera
    Participant

bump… this thread was buried far down and I just want to remind everyone of mine and other shemales wants and needs. I especially want to point out that more MS poses in which I can receive in is something I really want.

TightFit74
    Participant

chiming in.. knowing first hand how little poses there are, this should be adressed asap

PseRamesses
    Participant

I especially want to point out that more MS poses in which I can receive in is something I really want.

couldnt agree with u more sweetie. more traditional “female” poses when in play with men is urgently needed.

Adera
    Participant

More SS poses is definitely needed as well but somehow I don't see that coming when they don't even convert the SF pose where we ride a females strap-on.

Unhealer
    Participant

More SS poses is definitely needed as well but somehow I don't see that coming when they don't even convert the SF pose where we ride a females strap-on.

it seems like they just missed it

Bear
    Participant

Recipient poses for the shemales are indeed lacking…I always considered that odd.

Adera
    Participant

At least for those of us that would enjoy those poses.

Some have referred to me as a fem shemale and I guess that's a quite good label for me.

Adera
    Participant

Thought I'd bump this thread since I feel that there are some things that really should be worked on.

I for one think that we're really lacking in poses in which shemales can receive in, mostly in poses with men but also with other shemales.

What I want the most in MS poses is a missionary pose and a doggy style pose… I feel that those two could be a good start.

With other shemales the FS pose where we ride her strap on would be a good start to convert though there are some other naughty things I'd like… like a double dildo pose.

Keiko
    Participant

I think it's great that you bumped this topic back up, Adera. Out of curiosity, I created a shemale character to see what AChat had to offer you and you're right, they are a bit lacking on the receiving end for shemales. It's leaning more towards the dominant side of that gender, but the developers are forgetting that a large majority of shemales have a strong feminine personality like you, Adera, and they need to cater to your needs. Lets hope they take notice and bring a bit more balance to your poses

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.