Skip to content

Pose Ideas. More Shemale poses. More Shemale Clothes and Body Options.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. More Shemale poses. More Shemale Clothes and Body Options.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Thank you Keiko. :-*

If I where to choose one MS pose that I want first it would be a simple missionary pose… so I can look at him and wrap my legs around him. 😛

A missionary pose would be good for SS as well but I also want a dildo pose a lot.

Keiko
    Participant

That would be a good pose to start with. I’m sure you’d be satisfied with any shemale receiving MS pose that is a bit more sensual with eye contact. I think even if “Flexy Girl” was tweaked, it could offer some unique animations for shemales. I do like the eye contact in that one too. ;D

Adera
    Participant

Oh, it’s so hot when you can look him in the eyes while he fucks you, his hot hard rod pumping my ass, the pleasure building more and more as I feel him stretch me and rub against my prostate. I run my hands all over his hard manly body feeling his muscles rippling under his skin from the exercise.

I urge him on, pushing back, squeezing but then… the pleasure overcomes me and my dick starts spurting all over myself, my ass squeezing him tight while I trash around on the bed under him in the throes of my orgasm. Then finally with a few more strong strokes he pushes deep inside of me, starts to come and god… do I love that. *sigh* 😛

Oops, gave myself a bit more visual images than intended. 😀

Isabelly
    Participant

I salute you for making this thread!
    I don't got any ideas of clothing yet, but I'll promise to reply with ideas if anything pop up. I do believe in more to choose from no matter what gender – it's about the induvidual.

Keep it up!

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.