Skip to content

Pose Ideas. More Social Poses. Hugs and cuddles and kisses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. More Social Poses. Hugs and cuddles and kisses.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Evelyne, we can play reverse strip poker……problem solved!

MissTina_3
    Participant

Poses with and for Hugs

I think there are to less poses  to be able to hug your partner
    plz can someone make a few ?

ldyreality
    Participant

More Cuddling poses please.

A few more like spoon, embracing while sitting or laying, for some “pillow talk” might be sweet

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, we all had ask for some “tender” poses and we want them of course! and we hope we can have them soon!

Lover
    Participant

More talking poses, fore- and afterplay, cuddling, seducing.. yes good idea.

TylerMurdock
    Participant

I was hoping someone else was thinking that! I know how hard it is after my girl and I “do the nasty” to find a good enough poses that doesn’t leave us both just blankly staring at each other like….”so what now?” Some more talking, fore/afterplay and cuddling poses are definitely needed!! Please make some!!!

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Tyler, thanks for posting what you said to me online……best think you can do now is to collect your idea and post a pose with option here:

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

jondas

As I have noted the interest to the 'best kiss on achat' thread, I started to think whether we have enough cuddling options, and whether they satisfy the need or not.

Personally, I believe that hugging is a among the best ways to build an intimacy between the partners and to feel one another. Besides the newly added poses 'lover's siesta' and 'hot kissing', the only 'proper' cuddles available were the ones in the initial poses.

I have a special liking for the hug in the 'let me feel you' pose, however I would like to see more cuddling and snuggling actions

Rukya
    Participant

Cuddling ? What is that ? Dou you talk of the hug we have in the slow dance pose ? Or maybe the pampered woman pose ? Anyway we dont have others lol

🙂

Nat33
    Participant

The “Hot Kissing” pose is excellent.
    I love the action when I lift the leg on the partner while kissing.
    I also think a lot more love poses like this one.
    Rukya you can't know what is “cuddling” you don't have poses

Anonymous

I'm sure Rukya knows cuddling, but I'm sorry she can't have it on the game.

tangoracer
    Participant

Rukya  “The one and only Paddle Queen”

I will give you a cuddle when ever you need one  :-*  :-* 

We can find one that you like 

Lover
    Participant

Totally agree jondas, cuddling is a wonderful way to be close, to share a special moment. It's great in AChat, as you don't need to say anything and both feel the same, though you're miles apart… you can do to comfort, to express your feelings, to be one, to reconcile or just to say bye…

In dance pose is one action which is good too and in foreplay pose too

Rukya
    Participant

not in foreplay for us 

Anonymous

Well, you're right Rukya. But, sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference between une étreinte et des câlins. It is all in the mind I guess.

The best hug, which is more like a cuddle is in Slow Dance but I like the “hug” in Hot Legs & Feet too. The Kiss in Slow Lap Dance is a nice hug/cuddle too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.