Skip to content

Pose Ideas. More Social Poses. Hugs and cuddles and kisses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. More Social Poses. Hugs and cuddles and kisses.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

Well .. in the foreplay we can touch breast , pinch nipple , suck finger , rub the leg with a foot , and 2 or 3 faces , but no cuddle .

mercer78
    Participant

Totally agree jondas, cuddling is a wonderful way to be close, to share a special moment. It's great in AChat, as you don't need to say anything and both feel the same, though you're miles apart… you can do to comfort, to express your feelings, to be one, to reconcile or just to say bye…

In dance pose is one action which is good too and in foreplay pose too

Agreed Lover Cuddling is very important and intimate on here and in life generally

zoerink
    Participant

Ladies, gentlemen, and the Queen… i vote too for another Cuddling pose!!!

Sometimes, if i want to hug a girl (except the dance pose, and men cant do the action) we have to be nude, and this is not so romantic!!!

Jondas says so good… a pose called “let me feel you”, and please, do it also for FF, Rukya deserves too!!!

:p

Kissessssssss

Brandybee
    Participant

I adore the cuddle or hold in the dance pose. Can spend hours holding the wonderful man in my arms mmmm

SexyLena
    Participant

Hello Community,
    I had an new Pose Idea what do you think about an cuddle pose ??
    It would be very nice to cuddle with your Partner to bring some romantic into
    the game.  ( sorry for my bad english )

Lover
    Participant

Hi Lena,
    good idea. I also would love to cuddle… do you have ideas for actions?

SexyLena
    Participant

as Actions it would be nice to kiss or to stroke  , or rub his cock by kissing … 

Rukya
    Participant

this pose yet exist , its called pampered man 🙂

Tomi85
    Participant

Great idea I really like to have cuddle pose really close one where you can kiss hold tight your partner that would be a relly romantic pose

Brandybee
    Participant

The  ” Foreplay”  lying on the bed  was upgraded to cater for snuggling couples.  However if you have another in mind that you would like to see, please post a base line pose and about 12 to 14 actions that you would like to see with it.

This can then be open to discussion or improvements to the idea by members  and included in the appropriate topic for voting.

Anonymous

to hijack this, I'd like to see a version of pampered man that has handjob as the base action.
    I'd actually rather see it with pampered shemale first

Peeka
    Participant

I love the “almost cuddling” pose in the pamper pose, when after the act my partner or I just lay our head on the other's chest.
    Doesn't happen often, but when it does it's mostly with a partner you have a feeling with. And it's a nice moment that can last some time, just enjoying the “after-climax” and maybe talking softly together. No moves, but great feeling!

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

The body merging thing seems to be a problem with close poses, but i really think it would be worth the design team looking into it.
    I want a “closer” sex pose (face to face) flesh on flesh. Shakespeare called it the beast with two backs, i want a pose where it feels u don't know where he stops and u begin.
    Some days  none of the frontal poses feel close enough. More intimacy please.

Anonymous

There is something nice about being cuddled, like the guy never wants to let you go.  Before, during and especially after sex cuddling is always good.  A few more cuddling options would be good.

Abraxis

yes I agree. more are needed.  If I am rooming with a girl and things get intimate, I for sure want to show her that she is appreciated. and not just there to be mindlessly fucked.  It makes no difference if it is virtual sex or real sex, it is still a connection between 2 people. 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.