Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 74. Mouth Fuck – with Strap-on.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 74. Mouth Fuck – with Strap-on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Mouth Fuck

(Could not find FF image.)

Available in the shop for A$150. Please vote in the poll and share any thoughts you may have.

F1 (Sucking)
    Grab Ass (Partner’s)
    Grab Forearm (Partner’s)
    Slap Ass (Partner’s)
    Legs Up
    Dick Lick
    Shake Head

F2 (Wearing the Strap On)
    Quick Action
    Grab Ass (Own)
    Massage Breast (Own)
    Enjoy!
    Deep Throat
    Pull Out
    Pleasure Face 1-4

The only position I find more useless is the 69 with dildos.

sinnnn
    Participant

I wonder how popular its going to be. I don’t pan to get it. Seriously sucking on a fake on just don’t do it for me. Also I figure alot of lesbians don’t do real dick at all, so I can’t see them wanting to play with a fake one. :- ;D

Janine Dee
    Participant

I’ll probably get it on the “Have and not need rather then need and not have, but yes I totally thought of Bear’s post about them needing to go out and get laid, or possibly hire on a lesbian consultant.

;D To play devil’s advocate however I and another gal in the lesbian position section debated the sucking of strap ons.

So in all fairness those women who like that will probably love this.

Adera
    Participant

Seems like this pose would be really easy to apply to shemale – female and I guess it probably will too, they just want to spread out the releases abit to keep us waiting expectantly and I am

😛

Janine Dee
    Participant

That seems the trend, and I do figure it's better suited but it should be *I* because as I noted there are girls who get off on looking down and seeing another girl's lips wrapped around their strap or looking up to see another woman as they suck.

Adera
    Participant

I do suspect there will be no switching for this pose either when it makes it to shemale – female.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Would this be the first where the shemale can be fellated?

Adera
    Participant

Yes, still can't get fucked by a woman yet either.

Shianna
    Participant

Female – Shemale switches would certainly make me more active, couldn’t bare the thought of it being an impossibility

😉

Janine Dee
    Participant

All in all how does the “Change Position” button work for shemale positions? (Or is that too huge a question?

;))

Adera
    Participant

There is none.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh wow. So the button simply does not exist? I honestly don't know what to say to that other then it really should be implemented ASAP.

On the position… yeah I upped my A$ and bought it, again on the would rather have and never need notion… I don't see me being the one to bring it into play. The one sucking can raise her legs, smack the other gals ass, grab her arms, and a few things like that (including squirting without rubbing her pussy  ???) while the one wearing the strap can go for speed or depth, but it's all about sucking on lifeless plastic.

For those D/s inclined you may find it very evocative, but… I have basically put it at the bottom of my list.

Adera
    Participant

Very much like the position for shemales with males then.

The FS positions are mostly just FF positions which are slightly modified or not at all. It was probably to much work to make them with a “Change Position” button as it would need more work as all the fucking positions would need to be in the ass.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Meh. The strap on positions often come with anal penetration. At the very least those could be made changeable with a short cut to that penetration.

Adera
    Participant

The shemale variation has come out of this position now and its with only the shemale on top, not that its very funny to suck on a toy… but the possibility might have found its use sometime.

Anyway I’m definetly not unhappy about the position bought it at once

:P, but its kinda forcefull

:-.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.