Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 74. Mouth Fuck – with Strap-on.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 74. Mouth Fuck – with Strap-on.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

That's why I mentioned the D/s element. There is a definite roughness to it.

Adera
    Participant

I'm sorry I wasn't really familiar with that abbreviation. Personally I would have liked a sweeter position than this.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sorry Sweetie.

🙂 And while I agree the problem is the very positioning of the position lends itself more towards the forceful then the not.

🙁

Adera
    Participant

Oh, I can definitely see why this isn't a very good FF pose, one of the poses that doesn't make much sense. It's not even a pose where a girl can show the other her skills in fellatio if the couple have kink for that since it's a dominant pose.

It's valid for SF, but I think it's a bit rough for my tastes.

NewGurl
    Participant

The best thing about this pose is you can show power over another F. I use this pose when domming when I want to show power over my partner. It is a power thing for me.

bluedenim
    Participant

The best thing about this pose is you can show power over another F. I use this pose when domming when I want to show power over my partner. It is a power thing for me.

I can certainly vouch for that!

Janine Dee
    Participant

New, Blue, I can’t find your profiles on AChat, but please feel free to find mine. 😉

As far as a FF topping pose that IS about all I could see it as good for, but for my A$ I would prefer one of the straddling the face poses for that. Cock just doesn’t do it for me. 😉

bluedenim
    Participant

Janine,

I see you did find me 🙂

I don’t think I’ll be on now until after the holiday though 🙁 but I log on here fom my phone or ipad 🙂

NewGurl
    Participant

QUOTE “Janine, I see you did find me 🙂

I don’t think I’ll be on now until after the holiday though 🙁 but I log on here fom my phone or ipad 🙂 ”

Wahhh!!!! Im gonna Miss you Baby!!!!

bluedenim
    Participant

QUOTE 1 ” Janine, I see you did find me 🙂 I don’t think I’ll be on now until after the holiday though 🙁 but I log on here fom my phone or ipad 🙂 ”

QUOTE 2 “Wahhh!!!! Im gonna Miss you Baby!!!!”

*hugs* It’s colder here in Seattle, I need you to cuddle and keep me warm!

NewGurl
    Participant

QUOTE 1 “Janine, I see you did find me 🙂 I don’t think I’ll be on now until after the holiday though 🙁 but I log on here fom my phone or ipad 🙂 ”

QUOTYE 2 “Wahhh!!!! Im gonna Miss you Baby!!!!”

QUOTE 3 “*hugs* It’s colder here in Seattle, I need you to cuddle and keep me warm!”

Hugs, Kisses I cuddle you under a big warm blanket in front of the fireplace

Adera
    Participant

Aww you’re so cute. 🙂

NewGurl
    Participant

Have to keep her warm Adera

bluedenim
    Participant

Shouldn't that be HOT!

NewGurl
    Participant

Shouldn't that be HOT!

You are already hot, baby  Hugs and kisses

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.