Skip to content

MS. Pose Review Request. 78. At the Wall.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. Pose Review Request. 78. At the Wall.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

MS. Pose Review Request. 78. At the Wall.

Best pose for Shemales for quite a while imo, well many of the SF poses are good too but we have quite a few of those that covers many aspects already so I’m not counting them as strongly.

Now we have one more pose in which we can receive in from men… far better than only one and it’s so hot :P.

I hope we can get a pose like this once in a while to expand the choices. 🙂

PRICE: 249A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MS Section – Box 7: Face to Face.

This is a general request for someone in the MS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I think that's another sign they are listening.

Leticia_A
    Participant

Hope it is the first of a lot new poses for us……

PseRamesses
    Participant

i just love this pose. one drwback though: its a pity they r leaning against a wall and thus blocking 180 degrees of the cam pannin possibilities. this one would make a really good frodview voyeur dream

Adera
    Participant

Pse, I also found that problematic until I saw the “Hide room” button that was right before my eyes.

PseRamesses
    Participant

Pse, I also found that problematic until I saw the “Hide room” button that was right before my eyes.

oooops! *blushin hard* i better start paying attention a lil better and not lose myself in the moment so much

Adera
    Participant

It took me a while before I noticed the button as well. : *Pussar dina söta rodnande kinder*

Lover
    Participant

Pse, perhaps you should look around and find out what's possible when you're using the robot (are you shemales able to use any robot?).
    It's great to lose yourself in the right moment.

PseRamesses
    Participant

Pse, perhaps you should look around and find out what's possible when you're using the robot (are you shemales able to use any robot?).
    It's great to lose yourself in the right moment.

yes both the boy and girl robot is available to us. i do miss a shemale robot though, its really needed when trying shemale related stuff out. i cant always wait for my sisters to be available for testing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.