Skip to content

MS. Pose Review Request. 67. Blow Job Sitting.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. Pose Review Request. 67. Blow Job Sitting.

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anatasia97.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

MS. Pose Review Request. 67. Blow Job Sitting.
    Released 31 Aug 2016

PRICE: 249A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MS Section – Box 6. Oral Action.

Man Actions:
    1. Grab head
    2. Slap ass
    3. Fondle back
    4. Lie down
    5. Enjoy!
    6. Jerk off (1)
    7. Fucking movement
    8. Grab cock
    9. Jerk off (2)
    10. Fondle tit
    11. Fondle chest
    12. Slap face

Shemale Actions:
    1. Kiss
    2. Fondle tight
    3. Rub cock
    4. Jerk off
    5. Suck finger
    6. Lick thigh
    7. Handjob
    8. Fondle balls
    9. Pinche nipple
    10. Kisses
    11. Grab cock
    12. Lick cock

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MS Section – Box 6: Oral Action.

This is a general request for someone in the MS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post the pose review update in this topic.

It’s fairly simple to do…

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides. They are actually already done for you on this one. Just check nothing else has been added since.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Zuzannah
    Participant

WOW!!

Voted.  Can you guess which one.  Hehehe.

It has a Spank action.  Just love the expression on my face as well when he does it.

So, yes, bought and tried.  Love it.

Oh nice price too.  Makes me want more though.  LOL.

Nat33
    Participant

ZuZ said everything so I continue to … suck  :P

Pose very well done, a must have for me  8)

BillyBlueeye
    Participant

I got the new pose. It's really nice like the MF-BLOWJOB … but …

I know lots of shemales love to enjoy blowjobs from their male lovers themselves. My question to the designers: why don't create a button to change character like you do at FF, SS or MM? So it would make possible to choose who is the active part.

2. I would appreciate a 69-Pose for MS with some features  (for example ass-licking and ass-fingering). Would be nice to have the choice too, who is on top.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4346.0.html

Nat33
    Participant

Hi Billy,

We asked that before but seems to be not easy due to the system of poses.
    If you change the gender actually it's another pose !

Of course an MF, MS pose change of position was very nice, more actions, more possibilities  :)

Anatasia97

bought it, tried it, loved it…  NOW, where is the Lovers sanata for sf and ss?? I WANT CUDDLES!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.