Skip to content

LancerOne. Myself, Introduced.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself LancerOne. Myself, Introduced.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    LancerOne
    Participant

I’m Lancer. I’m 21 and from the US. I’ve been a user for about a year, but have never posted on the forums.

I’m an extremely laid back person, very generous, very courteous.
    I enjoy cinema, basketball, and hip-hop to name a few things.
    I think I have a thing for tomboy-ish women.

And Cheya made me do this. 😉

hentaiboy69
    Participant

First of all, good work, Cheya! a new face around this crazy village is always welcome!

And second…..Lancer, welcome in a madness real of sense and lust! I'm sure you find lot of interessing people here and everyone is ready to help you and to share their opinion with you! of course, yours are welcome too cause we all hope they can make AChat a better experience!

And when you are tired, fell free to join the AChat Bar & Grill in the “Erotic Stories” area for a drink! Old Joe will be really happy to offer you the first drink!

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Lancer,

sometimes it's good to listen to the girls Look around, have fun and add your ideas to improve this great and crazy game.

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome Lancer

Nice to see a new face here in the forums backing HB come on down to the Bar & Grill we are a friendly group there and always make new visitors feel welcome with the first drink on the house.

So come have same fun and enjoy yourself.

Brandybee
    Participant

LancerOne,  A big Welcome to you. 

This is one crazy forum village and real glad you decided to join us ………. well done Cheya for talking him into it

Theres lots to check out , so take your time, have a browse and if you need any help, just ask one of us

I hope you see something to comment on, all new ideas and views are welcome.

And the others are right … The AB&G always welcomes newcomers – first drink is on the house …  just watch out for those dwarfs and a Panda is loose somewhere in there too  hehe

jayc
    Participant

Welcome Lancer, echoing Brandy, have a look around, your views and imput will be welcomed on many topics here. plus we are a very nice group of people well worth getting to know. we will be looking for you at the Bar 

Bear
    Participant

Welcome Lancer.. hope you find the threads interesting enough to join in and share your thoughts and imagination!

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Hello, good to meet you. I just got here Oct 26.  myself.
    So, you were told to do this by a woman? And you listened.
    I like you. good boy.

Lydiarose
    Participant

Welcome to the forum  Lancer and a big ty to Cheya,
    Do you like girls to tell you what to do  lol

ssgt
    Participant

Welcome Lancer.  I am sure you will enjoy AChat  more if you get involved in the Forum. I have met alot of nice people here

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya LancerOne…

Welcome to this crazy place known as the Forum.  I hope that you will post often and share your thoughts and ideas with us.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.