Skip to content

Can I change my Name?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Can I change my Name?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    jessiku
    Participant

is there someway to change your achat name? because i would like to change it without losing any of my stuff…. even if it would cost you a$ to change it, could this feature be added to achat or anything?

DexMandrake
    Participant

is there anyway that we can change our screen names on AChat? Or do we have to absolutely keep the one we signed up with?
    THANKS !!! ~ Dex

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i'm sure you can change password but about name…..try to ask using Support section

TightFit74
    Participant

Welcome Dex,

You would have to create a new avatar and ask the a-team to transfer any funds to that new character. Changing your screenname is not possible..

Bear
    Participant

I know the transfer can be made to the new account.

Contact the support site on the link at the top of the page here. They will clarify the required details and possible costs

DexMandrake
    Participant

Thanks everyone!  Good advice!!!  I will try it!

Fantasy
    Participant

off topic, lol
    but welcome drake. look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Unhealer
    Participant

if you have an old achat account like mine i doubt they'd let me change my avatar to female or something. says in support that you can tell them to switch it if you somehow accidentally make a premium account on the wrong gender or something

Azrielle
    Participant

heya, you can try asking for aname change by sending a request to support section on the website… but no promises.

mwah.
    Az.

jessiku
    Participant

ok, thnx you xx

Kyla

We should be allowed to, some people make mistakes, and after all, we are paying for the premium PLUS any scenes, items, etc bought. Free users shouldn't be allowed to, just premium as said, we're paying the company quite a bit!!

Vaughan

You can change names.  It costs  A$1,500.

You send a message to support to ask and they take the money/ credit out your account.

I'm sure if you ask, you can probably change gender too.

Katty24h
    Participant

I might agree but, if you make a mistake, you can simply create a new user and forget the wrong one.
    Unless you only realize the 'mistake' long time after  😮

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Wow that must be a looooong mistake if you realized your actually a girl playing a man….

But any case, yes V is right you van change your name for 1500A$ the gender part I'm not that sure cause if you have poses they not going to refund you for the poses you already bought and played with! So you going to loose that! So yes Matty's right to rather create new account and safe 1500A$

Lover
    Participant

Usually you can change your gender once – send a ticket to support

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.