Skip to content

Group Section Needs Sorting

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Group play in AChat Group Section Needs Sorting

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

Am I the only who is little confused in this section ?
    The poses are not sorted and its really hard to find where post anything here.
    Maybe it could be useful to have different sub sections, cause its little upside down to me in this section.
    Even a man home is better sorted lol

taress
    Participant

THE 5 SSS GROUP PLAY POSES

Did they sneak these in or was i blind every other tiem i've gone shopping for poses?

bluedenim
    Participant

I couldn’t get on to the “new”shop for a look, but when IWas browsing the oldshop, I found 3-some spanking pose for SSS MSS MMS MFS

I can’t find FFF or FFS or FFM or FFS or FSS which is disappointing 🙁

Also suck & wank 2 boys at once…

Wow! When did that happen?

Adera
    Participant

did they sneak these in or was i blind every other tiem i’ve gone shopping for poses?

We’ve had these group poses for quite some time now… good thing you found them. 🙂

I couldn’t get on to the “new”shop for a look, but when IWas browsing the oldshop, I found 3-some spanking pose for SSS MSS MMS MFS

I can’t find FFF or FFS or FFM or FFS or FSS which is disappointing 🙁

Also suck & wank 2 boys at once…

Wow! When did that happen?

Those spanking poses have been there for very long as well.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

and to be honest……few threesome for shemale are really interessing. need more good work on them!

Rukya
    Participant

What there is a 3 some spanking pose somewhere hiding from me ? !!

taress
    Participant

ones i found (and i must have missed these several times if they've been there a while)

sitting in a circle masturbating

1 sitting 2 standing version of above

bent over table type sex position with third watching (almost a wasted opportinity third could be having more fun behind the second, which would be even more fun for the second)

erotic spanking pose with third watching

sitting on the breasts oral pose with third watching (another wasted opportunity, something far more interesting they could be sitting on)

bluedenim
    Participant

What there is a 3 some spanking pose somewhere hiding from me ? !!

I think it was Rukya, have fun trying it out, lol!

Leticia_A
    Participant

In any case…we need more and more. ;D

Vaughan

Rukya, All you good people….

If you are still about, your prayers are being answered in regard to the sorting 🙂 albeit 9 years later LOL.

I have been slowly, but hopefully successfully, going through all the poses including group to ensure each pose is clearly couple/group defined and has a review topic for members to give their opinions and star rating.

Also to assist in finding the relevant pose topic, I have created a Pose Index for each couple / group mix with the links to the topics.
    This index also identifies the exact number of poses that are in each group genre so the disparages can easily be seen for any campaigns members wish to undertake with Achat.

It may also inspire ideas for new poses and group play.

The last pose created for each couple / Group mix is also stickied (At the top of Page 1) for members information.

Special thanks to JessiCapri for her help in this and for her patience in helping me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.