Skip to content

New Achat Intro Video on Home Web Page.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News New Achat Intro Video on Home Web Page.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

For those who haven't seen it yet,  the Achat Gods have created a new Intro Video on its Home web Page.

Its fabulous , Great work Achat Gods –  hopefully it will attract & intrigue new members

My only criticism  if I may,  It would be nice if  the Forum Village was mentioned &  that  MM & FF & SS poses were shown too. It's very MF orientated.

If I wasn't a member already though, I would certainly have been captivated to check the site out 

Lover
    Participant

I agree in everything Brandy said. More attention to LGBGT and to the forum  but the video is great. I'm sure we will get new members

Well done A-Team!

jayc
    Participant

Stone and myself were chatting about this sunday evening, both of us agree its a great idea being  the video is way better than the photos of the past. if i wasn't a member i would certainly want to try it out after seeing the video 
    well done DEV TEAM

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i agree with Brandy and Lover about giving some space to more LGBT action in the video, about the fourm…..well, it need visibility, oook, but not in an intro video, in my opinion.

Plus, i hope (but io know it's not as i think!) this mean some other interessing change are waiting us in the future!

stray
    Participant

My only thought is about the customization of our own avatar, I think a part of the video where is shown an avatar who changes clothes and aspect would be nice.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Stray, it will be nice, but not really important……but it surely help, of course! 

stray
    Participant

Is not important the personalization of your own avatar? It's one of the biggest parts of AChat

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i think it's not important to show HOW you can do it, but in the video there is a good variety of characters look, so it's clear there are good chance of personalize your avatar!

stray
    Participant

I've said that they should show an avatar who changes its clothes, not how change clothes

Anonymous

Very nice video (although jumps a bit on my laptop).

I might have signed up in 30 minutes instead of three days, if I had seen that before

old_goat
    Participant

Very well done video.
    Hope it brings more players.

Patricia1975
    Participant

Ive Seen The New Achat Video , in The HomePage.

ITS GREAT !!!  WELL DONE ACHAT TEAM !!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.