Skip to content

New Action for poses – gifting as action

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas New Action for poses – gifting as action

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cherrylick52
    Participant

I would like to see gifts actually given in a pose , like a single red rose or a bottle of champagne . First date pose would actually add to a rp and I can see actions where this sort of thing could be added with little work .

Mod-edit by Lover: Changed the title

Anonymous

I would like to see gifts actually given in a pose , like a single red rose or a bottle of champagne . First date pose would actually add to a rp and I can see actions where this sort of thing could be added with little work .

Cherry, great suggestion but like your reply it would get better notice in the suggestions section. This is the personals section.

Lover
    Participant

Yes, Kaitlyn is right
    And we have a few topics about gifting ideas. I just think, you are the first who says to give it during a pose. Hm, maybe really the solution. A pose with several gifting actions and you only can give, what you have bought before.

Brandybee
    Participant

That would be an interesting pose.

Good idea Cherrylick and Lover for expanding it a little. 

Just trying to think –  on moving on a little,  once given, where could  it go?

Maybe the receiver could have an acceptance button or similar and like the magic sofa,  it appears in the room and in the receivers wardrobe or cupboard for a specified or permanent time to place in their other rooms.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.