Skip to content

New actions to talk pose

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat New actions to talk pose

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    TG_Chaser

MS was overlooked; I assume the A-team just missed it. This has been happening quite a bit though, its worth someone in the dev team taking a look at MS compared to MF, theres a lot of MS actions that did not get added when MF was updated

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Chaser, this is a point we all try to understand…..why an update is released only for a single orientation, when it can be added to more!? too bad we, mere users, don't have the answer……

but i agree it's a bad strategy…..if they add the option for all, the pose canturn more interessing for new premium who want to buy it! hope things gonna change soon!

Patricia1975
    Participant

I agree with hentaiboy69 , as well.

Brandybee
    Participant

Hopefully, the Achat Gods will take note and update all the poses for the various orientations.  Hopefully they will also work on some of the MF poses to alter to the other orientations too.

The general feeling is, I think that MF  dont mind waiting now for the other gender poses to catch up.

Rukya
    Participant

Hopefully, the Achat Gods will take note and update all the poses for the various orientations.   Hopefully they will also work on some of the MF poses to alter to the other orientations too.

LOOOL brandy i love your joke . You really think that everybody will have the upgrades of MF ? What about the Flexy girl ? not upgraded for FF FS . What about the sex gymnastic 2 ? not upgraded . What about the lucky licker ? not upgraded . I could name at least 10 poses who are not yet upgraded for FF FS . 

@HB : I dont see how an upgraded free pose can push peoples to become premium 

Brandybee
    Participant

Rukya,  I keep hoping.    List  all the poses you mention.    We can keep asking & pushing for them …  We are on your side. We don't ask, we don't get.

Don't give up, lets work together.    Come on Achat Gods,  please  upgrade the below poses ;-

1)  FF  Flexi Girl
    2)  FS  Flexi Girl
    3)  FF  Sex Guymnastics 2
    4) FS  Sex Guymnastics 2
    5) FF  Lucky Licker
    6) FS  Lucky Licker

bluedenim
    Participant

I'm with Rukya! Please can the Achat gods do something about BB's list?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hopefully, the Achat Gods will take note and update all the poses for the various orientations.   Hopefully they will also work on some of the MF poses to alter to the other orientations too.

LOOOL brandy i love your joke . You really think that everybody will have the upgrades of MF ? What about the Flexy girl ? not upgraded for FF FS . What about the sex gymnastic 2 ? not upgraded . What about the lucky licker ? not upgraded . I could name at least 10 poses who are not yet upgraded for FF FS . 

@HB : I dont see how an upgraded free pose can push peoples to become premium 

I talk in general….there are other not free poses updated who are not for shemale, for example…..the “Play with boobs” pose was updated, but not for MS……the hell, like shemale don't like to be kissed opn their belly but woman yes!?

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm here comes the list , i posted it many times in the past , maybe one more time will be good :

– 69
    – Missionary
    – Flexy girls
    – Sex gymnastics
    – Crab
    – Lucky licker
    – Foreplay
    – Cowgirl ( girl on top for MF )
    – Standing masturbation ( even if i dont use it much )
    – Crazy rider ( not sure of this one )

There , but dont hope too much , we are in july and we know that FF , SS , FS teams are in hollydays for 3 months now .

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,
    I'm too with Rukya and you to claim what we're entitled to have!<br>I'll post here every day, until I get some things…The “BUG” of the Shemales Sex with Outfits Street also is very painful 

Nat33
    Participant

Hmmm here comes the list , i posted it many times in the past , maybe one more time will be good :

– 69
    – Missionary
    – Flexy girls
    – Sex gymnastics
    – Crab
    – Lucky licker
    – Foreplay
    – Cowgirl ( girl on top for MF )
    – Standing masturbation ( even if i dont use it much )
    – Crazy rider ( not sure of this one )

There , but dont hope too much , we are in july and we know that FF , SS , FS teams are in hollydays for 3 months now .

UP

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lot of time passed from my last date with a shemale, but i know things do not turn well talking about poses release…..

ok, recently some SF pose had coming out (convertion of MF, of course!) who give me some chance of good fun with a girl i usually meet on monday, but here it's time to work hard for other orientation, not only MF! give some tender pose can be a first step, cause everyone here declair they want some, then, of course, it need to reduce the gap of poses we have.

but…..there is a little problem to face: yesterday i had check different profile of girls and shemale and lot of them want gift to room (i know, i know….nothing new at the horizon!) and others don't have poses (they spent all their A$ for clothes, i presume!) so, basically, the economy of AChat is more or less on male users, things who lead the development to work most of the time on ethero poses (alias, the biggest community).

At this point, i think a change of the gifting sistem and more LGBT release are a little linked…….so, at this point i ask to me and you, my forum's friends, ….what we can done more then what we had try till now!?

Rukya
    Participant

You say that maybe they use all their A$ for clothes .I agree , but maybe if we had more poses ( FF/FS/SS ) we will spend less money in clothes 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Yes, maybe you are right, but the reality is some girls expect the ir partner have the poses….and most of them are, probably, the ones who beg for A$….i presume!

Nat33
    Participant

You say that maybe they use all their A$ for clothes .I agree , but maybe if we had more poses ( FF/FS/SS ) we will spend less money in clothes 

One point in Eurosexvision 

And why all these girls are bisexuel, hein why ?
    Answer: because… more potential customers, they have thought of everything 

You are right too HB in yours posts 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.