Skip to content

New added clothes to shop. Post pics & reviews to help our members.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New added clothes to shop. Post pics & reviews to help our members.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    joshua1986
    Participant

Hello, have a curious question …….. why aren't the new rings available for men to buy ? Doesn't really make sense that they're not ……. I thought Achat was greedy ….. ? Seems they're cutting their possible revenue in 1/2 by not making the new rings available for men to buy also …. lol

bellamarinus
    Participant

I love that clity rings for girls. I buy it but I only can see it when my shecock isn't hard. Come on! please make some fur us too, i wanna show my hard shecock pierced to my sexy lovers!
    Cheers

Bella

Drkdglr
    Participant

I love all the short and skimpy clothes, but why does it all have to be like that? I know there’s some nice pants but how about some sexy conservative clothes, they do exist and looks HOT :-* 🙂

analetta
    Participant

I couldn't agree with you more.

(are there no vowels where you're from…?  lol)

Drkdglr
    Participant

YUPPPP! yessss suits for girls are so hot sleeveless is a ++ I have some in my Name but I don’t know why it still uses this one

=/ (StevieSucks)

Zuzannah
    Participant

First thing. I won’t be reviewing all outfits, only ones that I have bought.

Ok, this outfit was created by Lucia_J PRICE A$299. Released Sun 28 Nov 2021 – Available now in the shop.

The picture in the store really doesn’t do this outfit justice. So, I thought I’d make some photos of it myself. And so starting a clothing review thread.

The one thing I have just noticed though, is that the picture in the shop shows a badge on the jeans which isn’t there when you wear it, I’m not complaining about it, just an observation.

The boots that come with it are really nice too.. I love the red detail on them. The jeans remind of the old drain pipe jeans, from when I was younger, much younger. When grabbing the waist and pulling them inside out down your legs was the only way to take them off, because they were real tight. Hehehe.

The top, is cute in my opinion and totally matches the bottoms. Oh by the way, you can’t separate the top and the bottoms on this outfit, but that really doesn’t matter. And when you have bought it (You should, you really should) it is found in the Stockings / Socks section of your wardrobe.

So, yeah for only $299 it’s a steal. Please note that the necklace is not part of the outfit.

Michelle989
    Participant

NEW COSTUME SET RELEASED WED 8 Dec 2021. AVAILABLE IN SHOP FOR A$399

I feel it is way too expensive, it restricts you on wearing your own Jewelry, but the attention to detail and the blue denim on the shorts perhaps more photos with rear views in particular would make the would be purchaser more informed, I may purchase this and model on Achat Friends

Love 💘 Michelle xxx

I will also provide links to here if I can

Zuzannah
    Participant

The outfit I have here has been in the shop for sometime now but, after wearing it again I thought it would be a good idea to show it off. (The outfit, not the model Hehehe).

This is by Karth3124 and it costs A$ 379.

You get quite a lot for your money. Top, Bottoms and ankle boots too. All in a nice texture that shines (even the boots). The back detail with the bow and the knot is really, really nice. This outfit can also be split so you can mix and match with other pieces of clothing but, not dresses or bodysuits.

It does however hide necklaces only because the neckline is high, but the collars can still be seen when worn.

So, yeah it’s nice. And in my opinion worth the asking price.

Michelle989
    Participant

Released Sat 26 March 2022

Mini partial net dresses with matching underwear Costume Set – White, Pink and Blue by BreeStyle.

As always @Bree90 has captured the elegance of her beautiful Italian design, the sheer elegance of the revealing bra and panties offers a certain modesty and definitely will be appealing to the other sex, it fits so well and the whole garment feels great to wear

Michelle989
    Participant

Released Fri 1 Apr 2022

I love these T shirts by Joe and reasonably priced is a bonus, I would buy them all if I could afford them. All the messages make sense but the one that stood out in this chapter of the world “Be Kind – In a World you can be Amazing” is in its self such special words with so much craziness in the world right now

Michelle989
    Participant

JoeHot’s Zippy panties are amazing to wear and feel great, however sadly Joe’s intention to place the unzipped panties in stockings section got ignored by Achat so sadly they disappear in many of the poses because they where placed in the panties section. Joe asked me to write to Achat Support and express a wish to have this error corrected. Joe of course has written. The more ppl that write the more likely Achat will fix the issue so please please do write support the creative mind of Joehot

Moderator Edit: Cross Ref: Topic – Contests – Clothes creation – big big prize! 10000 a$!!!
    I have also asked Achat to consider an on and off function button for sex clothes. Michelle is right, the more people who write to Achats Support, the more likely things will change. Support can accessed by clicking “Support” on top menu bar, next to “Shop”

Michelle989
    Participant

From the creative mind of @joehot blooms some creative clothing.

Sheer and sweet ladies, feels so naughty to wear, makes any relationship tingle and light both fires inside us What ever the mood works well under too, full access to me

Moderator Edit… You are nearly there. Once the pic is uploaded to IMGUR, right click on the actual pic and choose option “copy image address,” (the URL has to end in jpeg, jpg or png for the pic to show) then go to forum reply box and paste (ctrl+V) between the “insert image” brackets. The pic will show then.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Brilliant Nikkyhot! Love it!

To me one is meant to be worn as street clothes and the other sex clothes making it a very erotic add to any woman’s wardrobe.

Just wish that this was sold as a set, even if at a higher price, as it is meant to wear together!

bree90
    Participant

Joe’s shorts from a commercial point of view it would have been more correct to sell this garment together both in the closed and open version and not separately

JessiCapri
    Participant

Agree completely bree! Same purpose…one for street wear and one for sex clothing and both worn at same time. So sold as a set at a bit higher cost.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.