Skip to content

New avatar customization

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas New avatar customization

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

Tight, if you are trying to tell me that as a man you can control your erection, then I want to meet you in rl because you'd be a first for me……….

Bear
    Participant

interesting idea Tight… though if I have my lady naked.. I am already at that state…I'd need a quick bit of clicking for the avatar to catch up apparently.

perhaps to tied to excitement button?  but that would require them to correct the slow fade already existing.

TightFit74
    Participant

Blue ofcourse I can't…

well let me alter the suggestion… I have talked about small interluding actions to change from pose to pose..(which is a programming nightmare, I understand that. More an ambitious prohect for an independant programmer ) Why not show a slow (or quick) rise when the pose is loaded?

Imagine being with your partner, comfortable in your relationship, knowing the attention will bring that rise eventually, wether you want it or not.. But in those intial moments of the meeting, when the passion slowly starts to flutter in your stomach, it doesn't necesarily mean you are at attention right away…lol Does this sound better?

NewGurl
    Participant

We have to be realistic, access to achat is relatively cheap. We cant expect full total control over our avatars unless we are willing to pay extra for it.  Granted it would be nice to play with a man and make him aroused and watch it grow. As for a woman watching her nipples get erect as she gets excited.  Not only would the coding be tough, but it would definately incure more cost on our part. Are you willing to pay triple to do this, Im not.

TightFit74
    Participant

The coding should not be the problem. If they can create an intricate collection of actions as in the pole dance, or mmf standing dp, making a cock grow or nipples harden shouldn't be a hard task. And this request is not for tomorrow to be realised, if realised at all.

There have been many remarks about the suddenness with which most poses begin. Switching from one pose to another and you are right in the middle of the action, while that might be the last thing you have in mind. Players often have a certain sequence in mind, of poses and actions to play when in a room. A short interluding action would provide in the necessary time to choose an action that is different from the default one.

If introduced as a pose update, instead of a different feature, this could be introduced gradually and it wouldn't have to have a big effect on the subsctiption cost. Acaht makes most revenue from the shop and gifts. The subsctiption is there to facilitate that. Almost of all of your subsctiption fee, is returned to you by a$..

It's asuggestion to make the change between poses less abrupt, not sure of anyone could be opposed to that

Bear
    Participant

Close to 150 poses to be reprogrammed… probably easier to set the default of the start speed to near 0, and allow folks to increase instead at the moment

NewGurl
    Participant

Oh Tight I see what you mean, yes i think it could be make a more seamless flow between the poses. I guess the best think to dp would hav every pose have a starting point, where the action could go from there and return there when finished. To make it work alll poses would have to start ans=d stop at the same point.

TightFit74
    Participant

No, there is no MS version of the pose yet, I hope they'll make one.

It's going to be fun to take a look at the pose later, I'm looking forward to see what it's like.

About the erection thingy, if it had been flaccid people would've complained about that and the option to go from flaccid to erect isn't here yet so it has to be either now. It would be nice to have an option like that but I think this will be good for now.

Maybe there is some merit to my idea…

xSpartan
    Participant

I think with the avatar customization you should be able to have mystical creatures like elves fairies that sort of stuff and be able to add elf ears onto any sex and choose the size of how big you want them etc.

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm this post just to remind to dev team one of my first requests on this forum 

have you pay attention that on the avatars all parts of the body are flexibles or bouncing ? hmmm in fact , i must say all but one .

what is this part will you say ? Its simple : THE FEET of the women .

with or without shoes , we still always make love with just our toes on the ground  . and i can say that one year soon on my toes beghin to be verry hurting .

So please dev team , can we have all the feet on the ground when we dont have shoes please ? My toes thanks you in advance 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Easy thing to do, but it need a titanic rework on the poses where you stand in front of your partner: i mean, whit all the feet touching the floor, female and shemale avatar posture chage a little. the face will be move a little down, so in a nude dance pose whit a man and a woman, the kiss will be fixed and all the other option too! moving down the face, means all the body is lifting down a little.

They can do it, but need time.

I would like to add a request: new colour for the hairstyle and new hairstyle off course! i know we had mention this before, but never talk about it deeply.

For example, i will like to see a long ponytail for girls or long and straight (or curly, why not!) one!

chasxxx
    Participant

actually, i am surprised at how much variation is actually available on the avatars. the one thing i would say DEFINITELY needs to be done is a large view or face close-up in the store to allow you to try on faces, noses makeup etc before purchase. many/most (guys anyway) don't even try, but it does make a difference. my avatar is very close to how i look(ed)(20 yrs ago! lol), except i didn't shave my head then. maybe i'll put up an old pic on my profile for a while, just for chuckles… also, the clit rubbing games pose has great (imho) tit fondlinf action for small tits, si it can be done…

Brigitte55
    Participant

Hello! I suggest  it will be possible to customize the bodies of mature women. With generous forms: large breasts, wide hips, big buttocks. To be most similar to our reality. Like this pic.
    Is this possible? It would be very nice.
    Thank you! (Brigitte, France, 55 yo)

nudist-grandmother.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Brigitte, you are really wellcome in this madness sexual world called “Achat forum”!

and about your request, the real problem is how this update gonna work whit the poses: there is the chance it will need a full rework on some (or all, maybe!) to fix interactio between poses and new body shape. this is something we all had learn talking about it in the past months….but, ehy, hope will never die!

taztexan
    Participant

Yes  having more options to body size would be nice and if not already mentioned, a lady in different stages of poignancy would be HOT HOT HOT!! *drool* I've met a lot of ppl who strive to make their avi close to what they are irl. I for one tried my best to make mine look as close to me irl. All that's missing is a little bit more of a belly.. The kind of middle aged gut the ladies love to rub. ~

Programming in more body types would be a chore no doubt as all poses and clothes would need to be done to include new maps. Maybe in time this will come to fruition. I'm sticking around to find out.. *wink*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.