Skip to content

New Black Hairstyle shows as white in game.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) New Black Hairstyle shows as white in game.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I purchased the new Black hair .when I wear it is white and all the new black hairs I see them white

the old black hairs are black still . is it me only or do any of you see this to .

I want my black hair

🙂

Lover
    Participant

Might be interesting to know, if more people have this problem. You know, I see the black hair on your avi.

jayc
    Participant

hey foxy stone and i checked out your white hair problem,

you need to turn on your advanced grahics…………click on the wrench on the upper right and click on advanced graphics then shut down achat and restart, should fix your problem

🙂

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

thank you jay 
    where  do I find the advanced grahics  and wrench …. please

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

thank you  I am. Download AChat High Detailed ADD-ON 

I dont have the red dot  but  I think when i add this download  it might work 

I m  just waiting for it to  load  thank you I will try it soon 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

This  did not work  I do not have the red dot  I wrote to Support  I will wait to see what they say

It might just be my  graphics  card  should I should I reload  achat all  of it

hentaiboy69
    Participant

or maybe you never dowloaded the high resolution maps.

Go here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/download-achat/ and dowloand the AChat High Detailed ADD-ON

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

done it HB nothing

Jayc say I need a red dot but I dont have it I done it 3 time and the add on to

Snap_sabOPHwJW8924575917.jpg

I am starting to get real white hair just trying to fix this lol ;D

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Thank you Lover is helping  me but I am missing the  red dot  I done all the uninstall and  update  <br><br>I am lost here

Levianne
    Participant

Hello, I could make pretty much a new habit of picking up on someone's topic, well nvm that. I have the exact same problem as Foxy. I did download and install the HD package, but by starting AChat, there's no checkbox or dot or whatever to check in the options, it's still telling me to download the package. Anyone knows what's wrong with that? I see every new hair, whether red, yellow or black just as plain white. Also had an issue with one particular pose in trhreesome, but seems to be fixed by re-downloading and re-installing the AChat client anew, well have to check that again later, but the HD package seems not working by me. And even seems that I'm not the only one here.

Lover
    Participant

Levianne, which windows are you running? How old is your comp? You can answer here or in pm – maybe your graphic card is too old to show the details.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

My graphics card is old  thats the problem  thats what Achat said 

time to get a new one 

Thanks every one for your help .

Levianne
    Participant

My graphic card and my comp in general are pretty old too, so I'm actually really happy that it can run AChat at all, but still it should be able to show at least that dot to check or uncheck it. It should give me the option whether I want to um overuse (couldn't find better word) the better textures, or having them disabled and show things in a lot um different light. It somehow reminds me of what Microsoft did with skype, which isn't the best way of treating the customers .)

Lover
    Participant

I think if your graphic card is not able to show it, the checkbox isn't shown at all.

To find out about your graphic card:

– On your keyboard, press the windows-key AND the “R” simultaneously
    – you get a new box. Type: dxdiag
    – a new box which 4 tabs is opening
    – Press the 2nd one, Display
    – you get infos about your graphic card. Look at Approx Total Memory (I see ca. 1792MB)

If your value is 128MB or smaller, you can't use the HD update. If it says more it's bc some cards also use the main processor. To be sure, you have to choose “Save all informationss”. save this file (called DxDiag), which you have to open. Look for “Display Devices” to get the true memory.

We ave just done this with Roxxy's comp and she has 226MB. AChat says, 128MB is enough – so either they're wrong or there is another problem.

Levianne
    Participant

Well oki, seems the problem is on the side of the graphic card:

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
          Manufacturer: NVIDIA
              Chip type: GeForce FX 5200
              DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Display Memory: 460 MB
      Dedicated Memory: 126 MB
          Shared Memory: 334 MB

Btw running Win 7 Ultimate 32-bit
    processor AMD Athlon XP 2500+ 1.47 GHz
    I know it's pretty much outdated, but I am just happy it works somehow and there's no big deal with the internet lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.