Skip to content

Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    beerman32
    Participant

i would like if they could figure out how to get us more body opitions like tattoo's or piercings or earings you no like tattoo's on the leg,forarm etc. ???

regards Jim

Nicoquin
    Participant

what about a cock tatoo ?

Lover
    Participant

Hi Nicoquin,

do you want the Gallic rooster? 😉
    If you mean on your cock then it must be waterproof, right?
    I agree, it would be interesting.

Tattoed Lover

tom
    Participant

QUOTE: “what about a cock tatoo ?”

do you mean the bird or the little toy with balls? : 🙂
    tom

Nicoquin
    Participant

i mean a tatoo for the cock (the little bird with balls) 😉

Vaida
    Participant

I don't think it's good idea… Tatoo on cock what next? Tatoo inside pussy?  😮

Sweety,
    Vaida.

sinnnn
    Participant

Body Art and Jewelery

I decided to make a new topic about body art. I know it has been suggested but it doesn’t have it own post. So here it is. This is another thing I will be fighting over.

I want to be able to have more options as to where I can place tats an jewlery. The women can only place tats on five places of our bodies. The breast area, thighs, middle of the back, or shoulders. I would like to give my avatar pretty black wings. How bout full body tats. Maybe a vine that starts from neck an wraps round as it goes lower towards ankle.

For jewlery.
    Belly chains
    nipple rings
    tongue rings
    nose rings

mikki
    Participant

My personal vote is for more options for Tats, and more places to have them. I stopped wearing most Jewelry a few years ago, and had all my piercings removed, Belly button was the only one. Here I can have all the Tats, I am afraid to get in real life. I have enough of needles, getting insulin shots every day of my life. But here I can have them and there is no pain involved to getting them.

Janine Dee
    Participant

And you can change them on a whim.

mikki
    Participant

good point  Janine, yes an added benefit of course, you tire of it, change it for a new one.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The big reason I haven't so far is the limited number of designs… nothing's moved me enough to buy it.

sinnnn
    Participant

I’m getting two more for my Bday next month. HEHE.

Have any of you tried Henna. Its not perm and you can put them anywhere you like. NO needles. Its beautiful. ;D

mikki
    Participant

I did once, It was gorgeous. I only had one issue, I'm apparently allergic to Henna though, transdermally.

sinnnn
    Participant

Mikki why are you doing this to me. Hugs an kisses. LOL ;D

mikki
    Participant

I'm sorry sinnn.  :'(, Oh and for the record. What exactly am I doing to you. I want to be sure I can do it again later if it's a good thing, and vice-versa if not.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.