Skip to content

Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Lisaria
    Participant

like the guys have i want more tattoos and bigger ones like the man have for us ladies, please 🙂

Leore
    Participant

i second this, that would look incredibly sexy 🙂

swapna
    Participant

i also support it will look nice

swapna
    Participant

Hi,

how about a belly chain or naval piercing jewelery? i think it will look good on the avatar

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Hypnotique,

we can’t tell you if they come and when. Yes, nipples have won the poll and have been sent to AChat dev team. Now it’s on them to create and add it. It’s possible they do – after waiting for years, lately collars have been published, so theres always a chance 🙂

Anonymous

I hope they do facial piercings

Emma_L

I think it needs done!

Gigi__1
    Participant

Piercings

um, not just no, but hell no.

We are painfully aware of what a struggle it is for the AChat engineers to bring us fixes and features and enhancements which have to do with playing an online sex game. It is entirely too ludicrous to redirect their attention toward stupid stuff. Let us allow them to devote their energies to the important stuff.

g

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Yes and I also want some pussy ones to : 🙂

Guta_Casada
    Participant

Yeah!!!!  Please developers … Create a queen of spades tattoo! I LOVE it and I have one on my leg! Please please please!!!!

Guta_Casada
    Participant

Please developers! Create a queen of spades tattoo, I love it! And I'd love to see it on my avatar! I believe it is not so difficult to create it! Please please please!!!

Thank you for attention!

:-* :-* :-*

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Yeah, more tattoos would be really nice. I love ink.

celesveg
    Participant

It would be interesting to be able to edit the size and position of the tattoos on the body, for example

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi.

Ask Support and see if they can.  Plus give them the link to this page to show them what you can do.

Guta_Casada
    Participant

Hi guys, developer and creation of items like clothes and tattoos… I have a suggestion that is extremely sensual and horny… garter lace leg tattoo for thigh and QoS for ankle. I’m sure these kind of items would be very well accepted and sold in the store!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.