Skip to content

Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Michelle989
    Participant

I completely agree with you, from a personal point of view I like to write calligraphy on my inner thigh, on Achat they only have a few body positions currently perhaps they could introduce it in the new version perhaps but don’t hold your breath

Vaughan

Hi Guta,
    Welcome to forum.
    Your ideas are great. There are a few hot wives and ladies who would no doubt wear a Spade tattoo.
    Id go further and ask for letter brands too. I’d love my spouse to wear my mark.

I like the idea of a garter tattoo. I’m sure it would be a popular item to buy with the ladies.

@Michelle, cool idea with writing things on your body too.

Hope you both post many more ideas.
    Please look at completing some pose reviews and maybe post some songs or join in some games in the off topic section.

JessiCapri
    Participant

I’d love a garter tattoo….and would love to wear my husband’s mark! ~grins~ Please AChat?

Vaughan

Tattoo Bull Hotwife Swinger Cuckold

Guta_Casada
    Participant

Yeah my friends!!! But that’s exactly what I’m referring to incredible images, I’m highly happy to have been seen I hope that soon we will have these items in use in our virtual bodies just as they are in the real ones! Thank you so much for helping me spread this idea! Yes yes yes…

Vaughan

Hopefully Achat will take note and either make them for the shop or allow maps to be available to some of our incredible member designers.
    Some members have created incredible make-up for the ladies and I would imagine, they could do these quite easily should Achat allow it.
    I am sure the market is there.

Vaughan

Hi,

Some of the PIERCINGS requests have been realised..

Nose piercings in the make – up by Joehot released recently

Make up – From joehot – 12 November. 2021

Ladies Ear rings. Released in Jan 2014

Ladies and Men’s Nipple piercings released in Oct 2014

and Clit / Pussy Piercings are also in the shop.

It would be great if we could have Penis Piercings like a Prince Albert or reverse Prince Albert next.
    We are still waiting for the Belly button.
    Eyebrow and lip Piercings would be a great addition to the shop as well.

Vaughan

Tattoos are also available in the shop

Here’s some of them

We always want more choice though Achat please and please consider Brandings too.

LeeB75
    Participant

how about genital piercings/cock rings for the guys in the jewellery section??

Haley_RU
    Participant

It would be nice to see navel and tongue piercings (new accs slots) for girls in the game, I miss it so much 🙁

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Haley_RU.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Vaughan.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Vaughan.
    Guta_Casada
    Participant

Hi guys

After some time (years) I’m here again to try to get my suggestion answered by one of the clothing and accessories creators… I would like us to have access to a lace leg garter for one leg… And also a simple QoS tattoo ( queen of spades)… Both very interesting and it is my dream to one day have these items available for purchase in the store

Thank you for your attention.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Guta_Casada.
    bree90
    Participant

Unfortunately it is not possible to create the lace garter just for one leg because achat does not create asymmetrical dresses despite having asked for this possibility in the past. Unfortunately they don’t listen to suggestions or advice. I find the idea very interesting too

Guta_Casada
    Participant

Hello…

I partially agree… Because using the tattoo system it might be possible to create a lace leg garter for one leg but I really don’t have any knowledge of that… It’s just a suggestion and QoS might be more possible…

And I completely agree where you mention that they never listen to user suggestions… Unfortunately the game is very stagnant in many ways, the clothes are practically the same just the colors and few details change(news clothes)… It’s unfortunate because I was extremely passionate about the game I’m joining the ranks of people who practically abandoned the game… That’s regrettable and sad.

My hope is the last one to die… Maybe one day suggestions will be put into practice.

bree90
    Participant

I have been an active designer for 3 years and I can tell you with certainty that all the meshes available for the legs are symmetrical.

Michelle989
    Participant

The Jewelry system works differently? i have had a gold ankle chain on my left ankle to match what is rl for 5 years, could this be considered?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.