Skip to content

Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

ok,

Let's have a poll.

Suggestions for the questions please?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

More then a single poll, add them in the clothes suggestion started by Susy!

Fantasy
    Participant

suggestions
    would you like to see more body piercings/jewlery available to purchase
    yes or no
    pretty simple poll, giggle
    anyone wanna elaborate further?

Rukya
    Participant

my response : no

NewGurl
    Participant

Me personally, I dont have body piercings, but I feel that the option should be available for those who want it.

My answer is Yes

bluedenim
    Participant

Me personally, I dont have body piercings, but I feel that the option should be available for those who want it.

My answer is Yes

And what about those who didn't want it, but have had one forced on them anyway by vicious spouses!

NewGurl
    Participant

My answer is Yes

And what about those who didn't want it, but have had one forced on them anyway by vicious spouses!

He, He, He,    :

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Blue: it's something you had done to please her…….forced or not, that's the true! and i know what this mean, cause i try something i don't usually do for my wife, to pleased her

bluedenim
    Participant

She did it herself while I allowed her to tie me down for the first time as an experiment! I was not expecting it.

I haven't taken it out though and were it available from the shop, I would definitely buy it, but don't tell NG because I still haven't forgiven her!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I would definitely buy it, but don't tell NG because I still haven't forgiven her!

ops! eh eh! 

NewGurl
    Participant

She did it herself while I allowed her to tie me down for the first time as an experiment! I was not expecting it.

I haven't taken it out though and were it available from the shop, I would definitely buy it, but don't tell NG because I still haven't forgiven her!

Tell me what you would like and I'll buy it for you.

medjai
    Participant

I'm efently up for pierceings so yes, I have a tongue stud piercing and I'd like to give one to my character aswell

Rukya
    Participant

i suppose this topic is good to my asking , how about some big tatoos like this :

personnaly i found this really sexy when a girl have a big tatoo 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Holy crap…….my glasses are not enough to see those pic! Rukya, did you wanna make me blind!? 

Anyway, you make me think about Kat Von D…..i think she have really few area free from tatoo on her skin!

Rukya
    Participant

hehe sorry i have not understand how resise pics yet 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.