Skip to content

Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

[img width=***][/img]

NewGurl
    Participant

Why not have a tattoo designer available.  What I mean is a part of the program for say  @1000 A$  that you could design a unique tattoo that you would have,  Tattoos are made to be unique so it identifies the user, each person would be different. The high price is because that way only serious users would buy it.   

Rukya
    Participant

ok i modified the size thanks hentai  .hmm curiously , if i put the same size for the second pic than for the first , the second dont change .

apollo13nut
    Participant

I dunno about a tattoo on the penis directly….for one, there are 2 states (hard and not hard) so that would be something to consider. Personally, I wouldn't buy it.

Rukya
    Participant

@NG : you idea could be nice , but this could be a problem for the ones (like me) who have a knowledge on how modify things in a computer equivalent to a child of 5 years old  . With your idea , i'll never buy the tatoo designer , cause i surely not know how use it , and i surely never have a tatoo (and surely many others) 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Why not have a tattoo designer available.  What I mean is a part of the program for say  @1000 A$  that you could design a unique tattoo that you would have,  Tattoos are made to be unique so it identifies the user, each person would be different. The high price is because that way only serious users would buy it.   

NG, first of all, wellcome back, we miss you.
    About tattoo design, it can bw done whit the clothes tool if dev-team gonna add skin texture to it. this is just a possible solution, of course, but there can be more.

Brandybee
    Participant

Why not,  It would be cool to have a few more choices in the tattoo range too.
    Personally I wold like a choice of flowers for the girls –  Lilys,  Roses, Orchids.
    I'd like a Bumblebee too  
    I'm sure the guys would also have ideas for their range.
    And what about Piercings too –  nose, lip, nipple, cock, labia – studs and rings .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Brandy, about piercing, it's one of the dress proposed on the poll who is rumming now and it seems like it's the winner at the moment.

About tattoo….well, there is a large choice: tribal, a pin-up or a simple word (maybe the name of your lover!), all depend on what you wan!

Rukya
    Participant

Why not,  It would be cool to have a few more choices in the tattoo range too.
    Personally I wold like a choice of flowers for the girls –  Lilys,  Roses, Orchids.
    I'd like a Bumblebee too    
    I'm sure the guys would also have ideas for their range.
    And what about Piercings too –  nose, lip, nipple, cock, labia – studs and rings .

flowers ? what is this ? (joke  ) , in fact all you want  . For me it will be a big spider on her web , eating a bumblebee ,eating a flower 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

How cruel, PQ! 

But it's in your style!

Brandybee
    Participant

Hehe.  Thank you Hentai for your top tip.

Rukya –  Gripping my heart in dramatic terror,  falling to my knees in deep loss – ” Noooo, My bumblebee”  before rolling on the floor laughing – “now where's my rolled up newspaper” to exact my revenge…. 

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello …
    May I propose some ideas … I was thinking about :

Piercing : Nipple ring / rod ( Women / Shemale … maybe Men too ) as everybody … I have, and for nipples suck and nipple pinch actions . I Humbly think that it will be more … fun …

Cockring : ( Men / Shemale ) : I know that many of my Gay Friends love to wear it a lot. Made of rubber or of steel ( I use steel ones )
    It will change no sceans / action, and should explain how we may get bones for almost hours … hi hi hi

Thinking of Tatoo … I regret that there is so few choice between tatoos… I mean … I have tatoos ( some say … too much ) but I didn't tatoo my avatar because, and it is only my point of view, not a general judgement , for me Tatoos are Intimate and unique pieces of art that change our skin .

I may think that Support and developping team may create tatoo masterpieces ( a complete arm, complete back …. or even complete scheme ) and sale them, but in a really limited serie ( I had though of 1% of total persons, so sometime with number of player rise, some masterpieces will be available another time . ).

Thank you very much for your reading.
    Please forgive me if my ideas was already posted ( as I think they are ) , I had not yet read all posts …
    Best humbly regards

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Evelyne (what a lovely name!),

i'm glad to give you a beatyfull news: we had closed four different poll about new release achat gonna work in the future and add to the shop. One of this “winner” is th idea of piercing suggested bye our dear Newgurl.
    so, be patience Evelyne and you gonna have them soon, i'll hope!

About your other ideas, yes, we talk about the need of new tatoo and we are all interessed in it, i think. and about the cockring…..mmmmh, it can be something we have to consider seriously!

P.S.  hope you don't mind if i call you Evelyne….i see it under your avatar pic here on the forum!

Rukya
    Participant

dont know if the vote is closed , but i voted for body tatoos . And if possible , some full body tatooes

Brandybee
    Participant

Great ideas….  piercings, tattoos, different parts of the body … love it.    And i still want my bumblebee and lily  lol …  Rukya  … keep that spider away  lol 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.