Skip to content

Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

Welcome to the Forum, DreamGirl,

This thread contains alot of jewelry ideas that you may have. I encourage you to browse through it. 

taztexan
    Participant

Most piercings I'd like to see have already been mentioned already and a brief mention of the penis piercing. I voted for more piercings before realizing there was a choice for both. *duh*

Hadn't considered piercings for myself IRL, that is till here lately. Love tasteful tattoos on ladies and piercings are very erotic to me. genital piercings on the ladies definitely enhance the pleasure in my experience. Just something different in the feeling when clit, labia or both are pierced.

I've pretty much made up my mind to get an ear piercing for myself and probably going this weekend to have it done. Strongly considering a reverse prince albert. That'll need more thought and research. Tattoo won't be far behind the ear piercing, but will have  to find one I truly can live with for the rest of my life. Although there's tattoo removal services available, I hear the removal is even more painful and could leave scarring. Probly will get one on my back shoulder though when I do find the design I like.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Although there's tattoo removal services available, I hear the removal is even more painful and could leave scarring.

Hello Mister Taztexan . Tatoo is a choice for live mainly.
    Lazer technology ( that actually Burn the tatoo's ink to degrade it ) is, yes, veru painfull ( it is a burn ) and it is a long ( for they do short surface by short surface ) and very expensive process ( actually where I live ).
    As burns may do you may bear also scars.

But Mainly, lazer technology don't work veru well on tatto that was not olds ( black ink became blue for exemple ) and some ink just never leave ( depend you tatoo's artist choice for ink )

Usually, the more dark / deep colored the tatoo is, the less it will vanished.

I may said that I never try to erase tatoo myself, but I ask my favorite tatoo's Artist, skin doctor ( for I have a tatoo I may want be deleted ) And some of my friends that done it ( with few success ).

So please consider your full live before make the choice! Once the needle in your skin, it's too late! And some tatto are still very hard to bear in society ( depend on many factors, it's true ) .

Please consider my best humbly regards.

DreamGirl4u
    Participant

Thank you Brandybee and Keiko    Hopefully they will make silver belly button jewerly and silver rings

naomi84
    Participant

Navel Piercings

I want a navel piercing 🙂 🙂 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

naomi, wellcome into the forum!

The navel piercing, in theory, is a project in progress but we don't know when we can have it released. stay tuned to find it out!

bluedenim
    Participant

Hi Naomi!
    Welcome to the Forum and all the nuts who cluster here!
    Navel piercing is good, I want a clit-bar (I've got one lol!)
    xx

Dutchslut19
    Participant

I have a navel piercing and i like it when my lovers play with it, so yes lets have Some  here as well

medjai
    Participant

Welcome Naomi from me too

Piercings yes! Naval, tongues, clit bar, whatever is good to me

Lover
    Participant

BUMP for all new members here…

Lover
    Participant

Welcome naomi and Dutchslut

I bumped this topichttps://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,571.0.html to top of this page. Please share your ideas there so we don't have too much single topics.

mooncalf
    Participant

I have a question about this topic.  Is this going to be pinned to the top of this section like the last one was?  I would rather put my ideas there (pinned) instead of a topic that will fade out over time.

Same thing for all the other [IDEAS]…  will they be restarted and will they also be pinned?  Does anyone know?

bluedenim
    Participant

Thanks Loverrrrrrrrrrr

Lover
    Participant

We cannot stick every useful topic. Up to now every “Vote for…” topic is pinned. This is one reason we ask for using existing topics for adding ideas then starting a new one for each wish and idea.
    But as long as there are new ideas the topics are on first page. And everyone is allowed to look around and to bring older topics back to top.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lover, you are right, but for now we can't add more suggwstion in the other [Clothes idea] cause the poll had started. so, keep any suggestion for the next one or add them in the “clothes” tread, please!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.