Skip to content

New character picture is not displayed in the room

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) New character picture is not displayed in the room

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Melora
    Participant

New character picture is not displayed in the room

Hi,

I have uploaded a new character picture here on the page and previously deleted the old one. Here on the page and in the profile in the game the new picture is displayed in the profile.

In the room but still the old picture is displayed even though I deleted the old.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help
    Mel

Lover
    Participant

Your new pic should be shown. Maybe after a complete restart/refresh everything is fine

Melora
    Participant

The picture on my profile and in the room is not exactly the same. The picture is differently cut. In the room is still a picture shown which has long been deleted.

Katty24h
    Participant

It's still happening.
    I was just in room with a player who has changed the profile picture several weeks ago and the old one is still showing in room.

minni91
    Participant

Profile picture won’t change in room

Exactly that really…

A while ago i was unable to even take a picture to change my profile picture in game, but then i uploaded my own picture and it worked

So searching me on the friends list is my uploaded picture….. BUT

when in room its still an old picture that i deleted even from my history of pictures

I did see a post on this ages ago, and someone said it would sort itself out after re-logging in, well that was 3/4months ago

Anyone else having issues or know how to fix it???

Mrs_Swallow
    Participant

I can't even get a picture to upload on the site.  So you got one step farther then me lol.  Uploading pictures, seeing pictures in game, and passwords randomly not working seem to be going around.  Been like that with no change over a month that I know of now.

Melora
    Participant

The error is always not fixed. a different image is displayed in the list than in the room.

Kisses
    Mel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.