Skip to content

Tiger_Mike. Questions and – Mike Fashion Styles!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Tiger_Mike. Questions and – Mike Fashion Styles!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Tiger_Mike
    Participant

Hello everybody,
    Best wishes for a happy new year.

I am a new member of Achat. I like creating new items especially clothes, accessories, decoration and locations.
    I have a few questions as a start:
    1- In the UV folders that Achat provides for clothes, i did not find maps for the face, fingers, toes and hair. Wonder where to find them please.
    2- Also wonder if the neck mesh or UV map is available for creating collars now! I read over the colars topic but reached to now where!
    3- Is there any article or a discussion thread about creating 3d products? I know how to export the .X files now, but need more details about the dimensions and other accepted properties for the exported 3d product
    4- I am not able to find any of my installed Achat folders, on my computer. Any clue?

I appreciate all your help and useful discussion on these matters.
    Thank you,

Mike

Anonymous

Hello NEW CREATOR

I won't deliver my frustration and anger to you about this system in here how Creators, Developers, and CUSTOMERS get treated.

I had made myself clear in an older “sarcastic” thread

BUT my advice to you.

Try to get answers directly from  SUPPORT

for your ??
    1- In the UV folders that Achat provides for clothes, I did not find maps for the face, fingers, toes and hair. Wonder where to find them, please.
    2- Also wonder if the neck mesh or UV map is available for creating collars now! I read over the collars topic but reached to now where!
    3- Is there any article or a discussion thread about creating 3d products? I know how to export the .X files now, but need more details about the dimensions and other accepted properties for the exported 3d product
    4- I am not able to find any of my installed Achat folders, on my computer. Any clue?

No 1 YOU Won't FIND ANY
    No 2 IF THERE WHERE ANY UV MAP GIRLS WOULD HAVE COLLARS MADE ( what not mean ACHAT will put them in Shop )
    No3 NO Not about the exporting the mesh files they wait for you send them via Email
    No 4
    Folder Path of ACHAT
    c:/User/USERNAME YOU/AppData/Local/AChat
    in there you find ALL if you have NO CLUE don't mess with them
    BUT take a look at the /Screenshots
    There you find all Picture taken

HAVE FUN
    and sorry but I hate do disappoint you in your urge to create and develop for our nice Members

IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME

LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME

So better ASK SUPPORT

WELCOME TO FORUM AND THE CREATOR WORLD

Lover
    Participant

Your clothes have to be converted to .png
    The name should include your own given name + the map you are using. A 2nd png file should be done as heightmap. Name is like 1st one, just with hm at the end

Example:
    Mikedress.png and Mikedresshm.png

If you don't find folder screenshots, you have to take a screenshot first.

jeanona31
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the game and the forum too. As I said in our chat, don’t hesitate to ask everything you want to know about the designing here. I’d be happy to help you If I can. As we have agreed, I hope we’ll see soon your section in Artist’s Alley and I’m looking forward to see your work.

I’m always glad to see more creative people who are willing to contribute to this A-chat community. So “Cheers” in the name of that ! 🙂

Tiger_Mike
    Participant

Thank you guys for the welcoming and prompt responses. Your posts as well as the chat with Jeanona were so helpful!
    I have one more question about the (texture_properties_user.list) file:
    Q: Are we supposed to make changes to this file by any means? Is it possible to have some animated texture by writing some code in this file?!

Cheers 🙂

Mike

Lover
    Participant

I don't know. I just would give it a try:
    – Do 1 file as given
    – Do another file with your added code and explain when you send it

Tiger_Mike
    Participant

Hi folks,
    I hope you are all doing well.

Here is a bunch of products that I just created and would like some feedback please.

Some products were requested by Achat members such as the name necklaces, pajamas, and the croupier uniform, as you see below. Are there any specific regulations on creating custom orders?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Mike 

ymCqcc8.jpg

Anonymous

Are there any specific regulations on creating custom orders?

[hr]

Hello Mike,
    very nice items ( only that butterfly tattoo on the butt looking at it made my butt hurt LOL )

For your Question about creating custom orders you might send that question to the support.

Nothing to find about that in the Forum.

Have you read that post ?
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4286.0.html

maybe some helpful hints

So far keep going and let your creation mood go on.

Coug

Marniejo
    Participant

LOVED the butterfly tattoo on the butt, lol.  the tank tops are cute.  sorry, the mens necklaces just not right.  but, most of the other stuff was cute, I would buy some of it.  specially the back tat and the butterflies. 

Tiger_Mike
    Participant

Thank you guys for the posts.
    Coug I like your notes. ty for the thread link.
    Thanks Marniejo and Brandybee for the encouraging notes.
    Brandybee, what do you think about this  Bee tattoo? It was done on the run. Any changes are still possible

Zuzannah
    Participant

WOW.  I'm not really into Tattoos.  Not on my body anyway.  But, Those on Picture 1 are impressive I must say.

I particularly love the corset as well.  Picture 11.  Would look good with a collar.  :

Lover
    Participant

Hi Mike,
    I see some really good and interesting stuff. Definitely an enrichment for AChat. From clothes, I like the waitress/dealer suit best

Your too sexy to sleep pyjama needs some high details work and some edges around the arms and neck.

Well done! Keep up the good work

Tiger_Mike
    Participant

Thanks Zuzannah,
    Glad you like some of my work.
    I agree with you about the collar, but unfortunately collars are not possible at the mean time. I hope Achat would provide the UV maps for collars to make it possible.
    Cheers,

Mike

Tiger_Mike
    Participant

Lover!
    So nice to hear from you.
    I appreciate all your notes and feed back. Will definitely work on it.
    Btw, the pajama is not done yet. I just wanted to exhibit the dress code and some nice writings on clothing. I'm sure you will like this particular pajama and probably buy it once completed lolll.
    Cheers,

Mike

jeanona31
    Participant

Mike,

Its good to see your first works – finally  .
    I like your ideas and you're doing well so far. I cant wait to see the final versions some of these designs. Keep it up the good work.

Cheers !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.