Skip to content

New experiences for AChat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas New experiences for AChat

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Add a “take pic mode”. A button, which blinds out everything but the HUD and takes a pic. The pics would be saved in AChat folder “user pics”

jayc
    Participant

Make game buttons smaller  and hide the action and pose windows, only become visible when you mouse over them.

horny_petra
    Participant

hello … groupsex missing in achat still grinning

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hey petra, if you have some idea about threesome poses, let's go here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,18.0.html and post them! i think it's time to collect new idea and start poll!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Homepage Building and Design

we want more  freedom and space to  create our own  profile Page .

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I would  like to have  the authorisation  to have a  delete button  on  a topics that are started by me   
    to deleted off topic comments posted  by others   or that post something negative that  go's against
    what the topic is about ,,,

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

On our profile Page
    when you start Acht
    I would suggest to have a
    button that says
    ( for members  consenting availability
    advances , chat,  ext  , looking for ext , ext )

Available

and

Not Available

with a red & green circle dot to fill in
    like the in room button

This will reduce a lot 
    harassment  for unwanted advances.

might even  have one   that says

in a  relationship

single  searching 

0r

exclusive relationship 

My opine  this will  help .

Jezzy88
    Participant

i would like some public chat room to meet with people

AusWoody
    Participant

i would like some public chat room to meet with people

Jezzy there is a public chat room for Achat members it operates under the same tos  as Achat

http://www.achatsquare.chatango.com/

drop in and  have-a-chat

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Talking of the idea I always have suppoted here: common room!

Someone probably remember I posted a rough sketch of a strip club. Well, here it is more detailed and with a secret dungeon right below it:

The strip bar, garden, swimming pool and rooms
    15911950642_e816c28544_k.jpg

The dungeon

Section 1

Section 2

As you can see, it's more complex than the old one and it offer different area to play and interact, something we really need in AChat: there is the big room of the bar, with tables to chat and a bit stage where can be performed pole and lap dance, toilette, change room, office, poll table and then the whole dungeon, with different things we can settle there, even two rooms with possibility to peep inside (on the two upper corner of the area). I know this is a lot of work to realize, but it finally give something new and very welcomed!

Too bad It will remain a dream……..

zoerink
    Participant

I vote for it HB!!!

Talking of the idea I always have suppoted here: common room!

Someone probably remember I posted a rough sketch of a strip club. Well, here it is more detailed and with a secret dungeon right below it:

The strip bar, garden, sweimming pool and rooms

The dungeon

Section 1

Section 2

As you can see, it's more complex than the old one and it offer different area to play and interact, something we really need in AChat: there is the big room of the bar, with tables to chat and a bit stage where can be performed pole and lap dance, toilette, change room, office, poll table and then the whole dungeon, with different things we can settle there, even two rooms with possibility to peep inside (on the two upper corner of the area). I know this is a lot of work to realize, but it finally give something new and very welcomed!

Too bad It will remain a dream……..

A123lolo
    Participant

Very good job, HB
    I'd like to play in this place.

The problem, I think this kind of map has not made for a game like AChat.
    AChat is based to a relation one-to-one with poses, the place is not very important and there is not possible, in AChat, to walk and to discover a complete house like you describe.

May be you must propose your idea to other games where place is more important like Second Life, IMVU, Red Ligth Center, 3.D.X.Chat, …
    Your marvellous house would be a nice new feature in those other worlds.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I damn know it……and it's the only part of AChat I didn't like: no interaction outside the room! It can be fine if can have al least a common chat or the chance to create one for groups, but till now nothing is coming! Oh, well……let's see

Lover
    Participant

@ A123lolo

Very good job, HB
    I'd like to play in this place.

The problem, I think this kind of map has not made for a game like AChat.
    AChat is based to a relation one-to-one with poses, the place is not very important and there is not possible, in AChat, to walk and to discover a complete house like you describe.

Yes, you're right. The focus is on sex in room, basically not in any other interaction or moves. This is what makes AChat simple and also working for almost everyone and every system. Maybe we never will have a place like hb desribes and they keep on focussing on their roots. And also maybe, the more different ideas and requests we give them, the more they will change and listen to us. As long as they are successful with their strategy, they probably won't change – but when they see, today people want more than just “hi, room?” “Yes”, invite and fuck, then there is a chance for us. So many things have been impossible until they happened.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Lover: thanks for the support!

About my idea of the strip club with a linked dungeon, I'm pondering at a solution to avoid the add of the walking stuff and I have a plan.
    First, we need two new menù when we enter in a room like this, and they are the following one:

• go to menù: it give you to reach one of the room of the club, like the pool room, the office, the dungeon, etcetera
    • room action menù: it offer you the possibility to chose between the action you can do in the room where you are. For example, when you are in the main room, there can be “sit on table”, sit at bar”, “perform a show” and more
    • [/list]

this is just an idea i got and maybe can offer us a working solution. or this is what I hope….

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.