Skip to content

New experiences for AChat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas New experiences for AChat

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

It's really a new idea. An auction house might work, as long as AChat gets a share. This also could be made that members can sell items which they have created (backgrounds, clothes, items to gift…).

I like how you said it where members  can sell there creation

that's a good idea ..

It would work if  Achat  gets some kind of percentage of sales

I dont want to but a down on this  but  a An auction house  would not work to me I think its a  good idea  but

thinking about it  this  a game  and this is there sales  they are here to sell to us  we are there consumer”s $$$

If they did  give us  a auction house  I would love to see this   

Jamie

how would the plan work out 

thank you  I  is a nice idea …

Jamie200
    Participant

Thank you for your kind words!

I feel achat charging 10 to 15 percent sellers fee would make it work.  Much more than that and I feel it wouldnt be used.

Also any profit I get from a sale would be spent on something in game so they would see that revenue.  Lastly Im selling something they have recieved 100 percent of already.

I love the thought of designers selling things they have created.  you could limit the amount of sales they could have per month but something would be better than nothing.

I would love a set of “elena exclusive” heels 

Like anything else though right now its just a thread.. :-[

Kisses

dirtyElena
    Participant

That would be awesome!

And  I think that a lot of people would be motivated to create some unique desings, even if just for them selfes

But that's where I sadly see the problem. Because the AChat team would not be able to filter the items and such an auction house could be flooded with not just crappy but also legally doubtful (trademarked or worse) works.

And since they already have absolutely no time at all to answer some emails to offering designers they most definately won't have the time for scanning the auction house for dubious items. Or even to code such an auction house

But to not to be totally discouraging .. I think an auction house for already implemented items would be unproblematic and if they would grant a special “seller” access to before approved designers that would be very cool

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I would like to see the top of the Achat tab be blinking when theirs a new announcement made or post…

Alala
    Participant

How about a little more BDSM themes, for example crawling or kneeling.  Even though you kind of have a kneeling pose.  Also how about bigger tits  for avi's?
    other than that love the game!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I was thinking at an idea wich can help to try the goodies AChat can offer to us: an option to rent rooms, clothes and poses for a limited time!

For example….1 week of the loft will cost you 100 A$, 2 not 200 but 160!

Same can be done for poses and clothes, I think!

Anonymous

I would like a tickle foreplay pose. And maybe adding some tickle actions.

tickling_by_fort_o-d37e8al.jpg

But that might just be me…

Getting ready to tickle

Fixxgiggle

girlyanna
    Participant

Please more shemale poses, there's not many for shemale-shemale and the giant cock poses are all male-female bar one .

Also more detailed make-up selection. Like doing the eyes seperately from the lips. Maybe some false eyelash options and lip gloss options too?

I'd really like to be able to wear skirts or dresses during sex, maybe they can be hitched up when having sex?

Just some ideas.

Thanks for the awesome game

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I have a idea and suggestion. I was thinking about this and as there is a big lack of poses for other sex genders

I was thinking maybe Achat  can make  the pose's  for all  and then just sell the sex  genital organs to customize the avatar
    SM FF  MM  all genders ..as they want

I think all should  be allowed to buy clothing male or female as the want

Just a Idea  and I have  to add more later about it

The past is past

I say its best to start  from the pose now  and maybe add this to all poses

mrscara
    Participant

I'm dying to see some silver rings. I'm so sick of the ugly gold ones. Would that be so hard?

Brandybee
    Participant

Nice idea mrscara,

I always like a variety of colours in jewellery and clothing. Hopefully the Achat Gods will take on board what you say

Welcome to Forum 

Please introduce yourself to the rest of the forum village    Here's the link…

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself 
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Some other useful tips that might help you around the Forum Village

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > What's on in the Forum Village currently….
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3835.0.html

And please vote in topics 2 &  10B  in the above link.  Deadlines are looming

Enjoy, Welcome & Have Fun.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I'm dying to see some silver rings. I'm so sick of the ugly gold ones. Would that be so hard?

I 2nd that  hope they are shiny and not dull looking

I dont now but some gold on here to me it looks like cooper

mrscara
    Participant

A white gold would look better. The stuff now looks like pure gold which almost no one uses for jewelry. 

evilbaby
    Participant

Hi all , I've been playing this game for 2+ years right now, and sometimes I have to take long breaks. After these breaks, I'm having difficulties about remembering anyone from this game. Even though chat system helping to recognize, I would like to offer another way to help users like me to remember how good their partners were.

Partner Rate System:
         The idea of this system is simple, you see a pop-up window after you leave room which has 1 to 5 star rate part and an optional message part. If you've already rated that partner before, you could see it on search screen. Of course you may rate same partner more than once, then you should see the latest one (or average).

There might be a global rating part, which collects every users (that went room with him/her) ratings and shows it's average to every users. In this case, user should be able to choose showing or hiding that global rating part.

I'm not sure if this system or similar one already mentioned, or if it is right topic to share it, but I hope you guys give some feedbacks about it.  : I would love to see it implemented soon…

Lover
    Participant

wb evilbaby
    Yes, it's the right topic and if I remember right, nobody has suggested this before. Though we talked about a better system, including notes for every member. In these notes, you could rate them.

For those who gift other members, they can rate the ones they have gifted. You just have to login to your account (website).

Though I don't like a global rating system. I'm thinking about somebody, who is having troubles with a group and for revenge, he is rated bad. Also it's all about personal taste, so it's hard to say good or bad at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.