Skip to content

New experiences for AChat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas New experiences for AChat

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm … i got an idea , its not for the game but for the forum . How about a “Like” button for posts ?

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I Would also like more skin shades for my profile avatar

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hmmm … i got an idea , its not for the game but for the forum . How about a “Like” button for posts ?

I had asked   for this to  its a  great  idea

I don't think it's needed…….if you like a thread, here, all you have to do is follow it and post something who is linked to the subject of the thread and not starting to post tons of OT, who just end to be simply spam at last!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

HB this are new  Ideas     

this is the right place !
    what you  don't like I might

I removed it so you don't call it spam  !

Rukya
    Participant

I had asked   for this to  its a  great  idea

I don't think it's needed…….if you like a thread, here, all you have to do is follow it and post something who is linked to the subject of the thread and not starting to post tons of OT, who just end to be simply spam at last!

@Roxxy: like your idea of the swing………..why don't you add it here? https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2283.0.html

i dont speak of a button for the topic , but for the posts . Its little different lol

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I what  a  ignore  all on the zzz  button  for people that are  none  friends even  for the in coming  tex chat  if they are not friends.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The idea of an upgrade for the “ZZZ” buton is good, but first of all, we need a way to make it different from the colour who will recognize us when we are in room.

I can have the block on anyone but not in room, maybe just away for few minutes or busy with the closet and i don't want the one i'm looking for will think i had miss our date (just to put out a situation)……this is something really needed!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I like that what  HB says about the color  for the ZZZ buton

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Not my original idea (we talked about this time ago), but thanks for the support, Roxxy!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

A translate page  option 

Patricia1975
    Participant

Id LOVE that!! A Like Button for  Posts !! – cause there many boring posts, that have nothing to do with achat itself,and people can know, with A LIKE BUTTON, if they like the posts or not !

This Is A Great Idea!!      :-*  :-*  :-*

Brandybee
    Participant

This may have been muted already  but a switch button, particularly with the S poses

For example  in the  Hot Legs & feet pose  /  Erotic spanking pose

You choose who takes the feet  or who bends over – particularly if both partners have the the pose in their collection.  I'm not sure here but am presuming that the room over rides the position of the pose.

Perhaps someone can clarify if they have come across it.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I would like that the new post be at top of the page
    not at the bottom  would make it easy  we would not have to scroll down to
    just cheek out  a post .

Peeka
    Participant

There should be an way in your profile options under “forum layout preferences” to “show most recent post at the top”. 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I  was thinking    for the forum 

good  idea  Peeka

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.