Skip to content

New experiences for AChat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas New experiences for AChat

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Weve been asked if we want this a while ago… but forum decided its good as it is now.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I would like a  smile  face  like this

can we  get this as a  smily to  please

screen640x640.jpeg

[img width=250]http://s3.amazonaws.com/beZambee/smiley_images/214/e221d339e5b0c4a29d15d46fe33f316f173231e9.png?1323906004[/img]

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

How about  animated smliy  faces

Erotic_Dream
    Participant

So having been here almost 4 weeks I can tell you that I'm having fun. I've met a few women who are quite good at this. Which is refreshing. But I know there are some things that could be improved as well as added to this experience to truly make it interactive.
    1. Better player filtration system
    These are things like being able to screen out those who can interact with you fully. A way to filter those people who aren't premium. Nothing ruins the moment worse than having brought a woman to orgasm and she can't show it because she is not a premium member anymore.
    2. Offline messaging
    I'd love to have something ingame where I could leave a long, detailed message on, say, how the woman I was with the night before would be woken up in the morning. And while registering here is a solution, it's not very convenient. I'd rather have something in the game I could do this with that is easy to check.
    3. Mic option
    This may be far fetched, but what if aChat had its own ingame voice system? It could be an option for the inviter to set and the invited could choose to participate.
    4. Ingame vocals
    Voice packs that could be purchased to enhance the experience. These could be either set by the player or by the game depending on how much control the player wants to give the game.

These are just a few of the items I've thought of.

Thanks for your hard work team!
    Erotic_Dream

Erotic_Dream
    Participant

Would like to see a couple of features added to some of the rooms.
    For the Seaside villa – the plants waving in the breeze along with waves
    For the snowbound cabin – fire looking like fire

Would love to see an outdoor camp room as well. Being able to lay down, go first person and look up at the stars while with your special friend(s) would be very immersive. Be able to point out constellations or a random shooting star would as well. This would also have a working campfire too.

Room specific actions. When you purchase a room you get some special poses or actions that would be specific to that room. Would make our purchases have a bit more meaning and depth too.

I've read about the ability to let your partner know you're ready to cum and they can then specify where they want it to go. I love this idea and would love to know if this is being looked into. Perhaps it becomes an actionable button if your orgasm meter reaches the line. At that point the partner could specify where they want it. For the mouth you could specify if that person wants to swallow, spit or gargle and have he ability to have a snowball action to it. You could then extend that action to really any other cum location too. For the breasts and face you could have the person lick off the cum from their partners bodies.

Anonymous

Some interesting ideas, I like them.

However, don't hold your breath, I have been suggesting things for a couple of years and none of them have materialized.

You mentioned stars. I suggested, what I thought would have been, a simple change to the lighting some time ago but it got nowhere…

Don't let that stop you suggesting things though

Erotic_Dream
    Participant

Definitely won't stop. Squeaky wheel and all that
    I like those ideas It would be a rather simple lighting change I'd think.
    But I'm not a programmer.
    And I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Nice idea on the run, guys……can i remember you about this thread!? give it a look! https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3048.0.html

Anonymous

Erotic_Dream said…

You should try the Express sometime

Erotic_Dream
    Participant

Erotic_Dream said…

You should try the Express sometime

If I go Express I'll be up all night. Or is that the outcome you're hoping for?

tr418
    Participant

males and she males have the option to be tentacle monsters or make it an option for new members so you could choose male, she male, tentacle and female.

detective
    Participant

Hi there,

i just discovered the new sounds a few days back and like them.
    However I think it would be much more exciting if one would be able to trigger the moans manually with a button.
    It would be a nice way to tease the partner too.

What do you guys think?

Savannah85
    Participant

I like it! Would definitely make for a more…I don't know the word…involved experience. Maybe a couple different keys for different levels of excitement/pleasure…

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi ya detective,

I like your idea too. More ways to excite your partner is always a big plus.

Welcome to our forum village.  Please introduce yourself in the topic below and have a mosey round and post more in the topics you find on interest

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself 
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

This tells you a little about Forum 

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Enjoy and have fun    :-*

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I  would like that idea  but also like the way its run now  some times its hard pushing to many
    button like  with all the actions and triggers I be pushing to many  so maybe it can run
    manually  and also  activated by  self.  I  like option  on every idea

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.