Skip to content

Facebook Closed Group Achat: Friends Lovers and Achat Town Sq Discord Channel

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Facebook Closed Group Achat: Friends Lovers and Achat Town Sq Discord Channel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    maggiemay
    Participant

Facebook Closed Group Achat: Friends and Lovers

Hi sweeties !
    I have a facebook account as my Achat character “Maggie May” & have just created a closed Facebook group called
    “Achat : Friends & Lovers”. It is a closed group so we have some privacy !! – but you have to join !
    Why not create an facebook account for your character & join my group ? Maybe we could add some photos,
    gossip, wit & humour – the usual fb stuff – but with an Achat slant.
    Has to be polite & clean tho, sorry ! – they wont like postings or photos which are too naughty!
    I just wanted a safe way to contact my Achat friends & lovers off-forum – maybe you do too !!
    Hope you might like my idea !
    lol Maggiemay xx

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i'll pass……i had joyn FB to remain in contact whit some MMO friends, but never use it…..

mmmhh….tell me a think….are sexsual content allowed to FB!?

prias
    Participant

nope it's not allowed, one of my friends put online an advertising against AIDS (a girl making a blowjob to a gun, not really classy but not really offensive) it was delited

rasputin
    Participant

SUPER!!! I am on FB – “Rasputin Velky” 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I dont  like to take Achat  out of  Achat

I feel  that if  I came here it is to stays here .

So I don't like to take detours  to other places  if its not related  officially  to achat.

Vaughan

There is a Forum Discord created for our members called The Achat Town Square”

Forums › Groups & Families › Achat Town Square. Instant Chat Channel for Forum Members.

Achat Town Square. Instant Chat Channel for Forum Members.

The Discord Invite is on Page 4, 5th Post Down (Vaughan’s Post)

Please be aware, it is a Forum Discord Channel so members will be required to join forum as a condition of joining and encouraged to post.
    You will also have to use your Achat name, in this Achat Town Square (ATS) server AND complete 10 simple tasks on joining. They are basically the small print – to confirm you are over 18 years, a member of Achat Game and if over Level 8, you will be expected to join Forum.
    If under Level 8. you will be expected to join Forum on attaining Level 8.

There are also some fun Forum challenges where you can achieve Forum Badges.
    Please join and meet new friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.