Skip to content

New feature: Public meeting room. Summer.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New feature: Public meeting room. Summer.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Congratulations Zu

On your 500  post

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

There should be a button for open or closed for room invites  from  there..

I don't understand why people just invited you and not even talk at all.

Lover
    Participant

Congrats for being a hero member now Zu

zoerink
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS ZU!!!!

Nat33
    Participant

IMPORTANT: for the ghosts in the Colds Arena (the meeting room)
    movie-poster-ghostbusters2-560ea0fcaf64e.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ

Peeka
    Participant

lol Nat!! 

Congratz Zu for 500 posts!!

Sooooo, about the topic here, maron (the guinea pig), Zoe (the hero technician), Nat (the sexy assistant) and me (the mad tester) had some tests today, this is what we discovered:

*** When we all three first came in the Meeting Place, we all could read someone's chat. Only this person's chat appeared to us, not the other interlocutor.
    I later talked to that person who told me she wasn't in a room, but in the lobby during this convo. She also had just left the MP by herself,quitting it in the normal way.

This happened to us only two or three times in hours of going in and out for tests.

*** We tried go in room while one of us was in MP checking if (s)he could hear the others. Wether in couple or in a 3some. We tested this in many configurations. (being close to each other in Mp, being further away, amongst other ppl, separated from crowd… aso)

Nothing was to be heard by the one who stayed in MP.

*** We so often tried go in and out of MP, that we discovered that if we were logging in MP while talking on general chat, something could happen if we interrupted the loading of MP by clicking on ” ! ” (notification of msg when you are in the main lobby w/o chat). This is when the one doing this still could be heard inside MP. So the one interrupting loading MP could be heard by the other ones after they went in MP.

Conclusions :

*** If you happen to cross someone at the “doors” of MP ( logging in while (s)he logs out of MP), it can happen that you hear him/her. If more than one ppl logged in while one logged out, they all will hear him. Probably is the case when ppl log out to room while one logs in. (seeing the previous hot convos reported before in this topic)

*** If you interrupt your MP loading clicking on ” ! ” to go back to lobby, you will be heard inside MP. Only by ppl in your lobby chat list? or by all? not sure.

*** Only way to be sure you didn't cross someone while quitting MP, is to log out and in again from game. Never interrupt loading MP!

There are maybe some other details we missed, but these we the main discoveries and worked each time we tested it.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Thanks for all the Work All of you have done for this. 

Now I Totally know, that I'm Not going into the Meeting Place at all.  Not going to even risk it.

zoerink
    Participant

Well done team!!!!

lol Nat!! 

Congratz Zu for 500 posts!!

Sooooo, about the topic here, maron (the guinea pig), Zoe (the hero technician), Nat (the sexy assistant) and me (the mad tester) had some tests today, this is what we discovered:

*** When we all three first came in the Meeting Place, we all could read someone's chat. Only this person's chat appeared to us, not the other interlocutor.
    I later talked to that person who told me she wasn't in a room, but in the lobby during this convo. She also had just left the MP by herself,quitting it in the normal way.

This happened to us only two or three times in hours of going in and out for tests.

*** We tried go in room while one of us was in MP checking if (s)he could hear the others. Wether in couple or in a 3some. We tested this in many configurations. (being close to each other in Mp, being further away, amongst other ppl, separated from crowd… aso)

Nothing was to be heard by the one who stayed in MP.

*** We so often tried go in and out of MP, that we discovered that if we were logging in MP while talking on general chat, something could happen if we interrupted the loading of MP by clicking on ” ! ” (notification of msg when you are in the main lobby w/o chat). This is when the one doing this still could be heard inside MP. So the one interrupting loading MP could be heard by the other ones after they went in MP.

Conclusions :

*** If you happen to cross someone at the “doors” of MP ( logging in while (s)he logs out of MP), it can happen that you hear him/her. If more than one ppl logged in while one logged out, they all will hear him. Probably is the case when ppl log out to room while one logs in. (seeing the previous hot convos reported before in this topic)

*** If you interrupt your MP loading clicking on ” ! ” to go back to lobby, you will be heard inside MP. Only by ppl in your lobby chat list? or by all? not sure.

*** Only way to be sure you didn't cross someone while quitting MP, is to log out and in again from game. Never interrupt loading MP!

There are maybe some other details we missed, but these we the main discoveries and worked each time we tested it.

Brandybee
    Participant

Well done Peeka and co …  Great conclusion and fact finding.

lol..  now the devil in me wants to broadcast one of my rooms   

@Zu  Congratulations on  500 posts ans becoming a HERO members    YAYYYYYYYYYYY

JennyReal
    Participant

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!  Lol Nat!!  Great job team busters    Congrats Zu on 500
    Wish I was here to help 

Lover
    Participant

Thanks ghostbuster. You did a great job! Go to the AB&G and get a drink for free

Zuzannah
    Participant

Thanks Everyone  :-*

But it says Adding New Features.  This is only one.  So,  Wonder what else they are working on. 

Nat33
    Participant

It's very simple Zuzannah, they work on the update and all the bugs that it generates so it does several things to care 

so… Adding News Features is right 

Zuzannah
    Participant

LOL Nat. 

They were thinking ahead eh ?  One feature turns to many  LOOOL.

Sorry ACHAT Team.  Nat started it.    lol.

Lover
    Participant

If I remember right, it's there since they added AChat 2.0 Maybe they never will remove it now lol

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.