Skip to content

New feature: Public meeting room. Summer.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New feature: Public meeting room. Summer.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

Since the update tonight, everything seems to work we have even the 360 ° view of our avatar 
    The chat work well too.
    The colds invites work very well too 

Good job AChat but don't forget we look for bugs 

Lover
    Participant

Yes, all what Nat has said is working for me too

Levianne
    Participant

Hello there. Okay first thing first. I'm getting AppCrash upon launching AChat and it was hinted that this new feature might be the cause. So after reading it here (all six pages), I decided to ask 3 simple questions here:
    1. how do I know, it is really that missing .DLL stuff, what is causing my error? I didn't get any message aside of the AppCrash itself, and there's no mentioning about anything missing there.
    2. which .DLL am I missing?
    3. where do I get the missing .DLL from and where do I have to put it in, to fix this problem of mine?
    Sorry for bothering you here as well, folks, but I'm starting to feel pretty desperate for not being able to launch AChat (I got pretty addicted, well who of you didn't?).

zoerink
    Participant

Hello there. Okay first thing first. I'm getting AppCrash upon launching AChat and it was hinted that this new feature might be the cause. So after reading it here (all six pages), I decided to ask 3 simple questions here:
    1. how do I know, it is really that missing .DLL stuff, what is causing my error? I didn't get any message aside of the AppCrash itself, and there's no mentioning about anything missing there.
    2. which .DLL am I missing?
    3. where do I get the missing .DLL from and where do I have to put it in, to fix this problem of mine?
    Sorry for bothering you here as well, folks, but I'm starting to feel pretty desperate for not being able to launch AChat (I got pretty addicted, well who of you didn't?).

I had this same problem. I fixed it deleting all the files from achat, but dont delete any file dll. You have to look for hiden folders of achat, delete all, and then, reinstall.

I make the mistake of delete files, without know what i was deleting, and at the end… all programs start to fail, and i format my pc.

Dont make the same mistake than me!!!.

Levianne
    Participant

Deleting the files in the AChat folder you say? Well, this is, what I did:
    1. uninstalling AChat
    2. going to AppData/Local, deleting the whole AChat folder with all that was left in there
    3. going to the same place, finding the folder Programs, in there deleting AChat_old (or something like that)
    4. rebooting my computer
    5. downloading and installing AChat version 2.11
    The AppCrash still there.

zoerink
    Participant

Deleting the files in the AChat folder you say? Well, this is, what I did:
    1. uninstalling AChat
    2. going to AppData/Local, deleting the whole AChat folder with all that was left in there
    3. going to the same place, finding the folder Programs, in there deleting AChat_old (or something like that)
    4. rebooting my computer
    5. downloading and installing AChat version 2.11
    The AppCrash still there.

Dont know why this doesnt work…

What i did is format PC and reinstall again all, but i hope you will not have to do it. Other thing is send a PM to some mod of the game, and ask then for help.

Wish you good luck!!!

Brandybee
    Participant

Seems the no communication problem is back in The meeting room.

No one could receive my messages and vice versa.  Anyone else having the silent treatment?

martinus
    Participant

Yes me too 

Nat33
    Participant

Just testing and that don't work yes  :-[
    655956coldsarenachat.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Freee candyyyy! lol! If you can't chat, so what kind of meeting place is it?

Zuzannah
    Participant

Oh Nat,  That is sooo funny.  HEHEHEHE.

When we did the Pink night and we met in the Meeting place no one could talk to each other.  So, it's a regular problem at the Mo. Plus you look so Sexy.  😮 😮

Lover
    Participant

Hm, mayne nobody answered, cause you were dressed as a cop. They thought, your offer is a trap

I think they still have troubles and are working to fix it. It's just a shame, they don't tell us anything.

Lover
    Participant

It' still not working. I send a pm to the A-Team

Nat33
    Participant

I have not taken a screenshot but the Colds invites are working very well !
    Welcome to the ” Colds Arena” 

Nat33
    Participant

• Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.