Skip to content

Game Upgrade. New figure for women

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Game Upgrade. New figure for women

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    dirtyElena
    Participant

To be fair.. there is one improvement..

1st old feet / 2nd new feet
    toes.png

Even though I don't have a feet fetish, but can I please have those toes on my old figure?, pretty please?

SonyaVixen
    Participant

There is not a single thing that has become nicer with that new figure, on EVERY topic it's just so bad.

We had a very nice figure before, but this is just 10 steps back.

Cynthia_Lo
    Participant

Good job, Elena!

I just want the previous female body models back as a choice of body types for everyone – just as it was.

If there's to be an additional option of a realistic older woman body, so be it – surely nobody would complain about that being ADDED. FUCKING ADDED.

I don't want to see my friends or lovers from the game looking completely different, fat and old.

I don't even ask why in the world somobody though it would be a good idea to take away the small-breasted model and both of the size choice options, putting an old hooker model in place of these AND without checking if it worked with the stuff that's already in the game.

I think it's outrageous.

(and I don't care for feet – they aren't what you look at usually)

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Voted No.

Most things are said.

Its awful. Plain and simple.

Best idea would be to add it as third option. Would be nice to have more options anyway. We got hundreds of clothing items, but only two bodies (at least for women). More variety would be nice anyway.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Just being in room with the new petite body.  LOL.

My cock is a different shade to the rest of my body.  My partner said that he couldn't even see it.  LOOOOL.

In the Slow Dancing pose when he put his hands on my bum and I put my hands over his.  Both our fingers disappear into it.

In the Massage when we are sitting up and he's doing the massaging his fingers and his thumbs disappear in my back.

I had to leave.  Its a total turn off seeing that.

I loved how I looked and now I'm not even sure if I want to be on here anymore.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ok, seriousely…….Yesterday I logged in and checked body option (shemale) and…….wtf!? why the new figure works only with small tits and it's not a new stand alone body option!?

Very very disappointing choice from AChat!

Sophieangel
    Participant

Omg what happened

I mean i don't mind the new body…bit chunky for me but it's not horrid.

BUT…where's the petite body i had? Don't get why this was a replacement and not an extra choice. Now i can't make my avi look like me and that spoils it for me in a lot of ways.

Please either bring the old one back too or un-widescreen this one just a little

Please

Please

dirtyElena
    Participant

I voted No… and I really think that it is acutally just a bug which will get fixed soon.
    Someone seemingly set the “width coordinates” wrong.
    Because If I look at the picture of the update (which Lover postet). The girl in that picture doesn't looks so deformed as ingame. So I think that it was a genuine mistake and the update somehow went wrong.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Voted No obviously.

It's awful, terrible.  I don't want to room anymore.

We SERIOUSLY need the old shapes back.  You can't even change anything now.  Not even Hip Size.

CHANGE IT BACK!!!! 

I just can't understand why they removed the other options.  I really liked the way I looked.  Petite breasts and the wider hips.

WHY THE HELL HAVE THEY CHANGED IT ?

That's a good explanation Elena  :-*  I've typed all this out and just seen your post.   

But they have to keep the original shapes too.

Lover
    Participant

Elena, I also hope it's a bug. Like you, I also say the girl in the pic looks different. Hope we get an answer soon

Nexe
    Participant

We are asked to explain vote 'No', but I feel I shall explain why I voted 'Yes'.

First, as a bodypositive person, I don't think the new body is awful. It looks far more realistic than plastic doll type of body we used to have (and still have as other body variant). But, the more important, it's new model with smooth shape and more polycount. It looks more modern. Achat body models just scream 'Old', and, discussing Achat with my friends, I often heard about 'outdated visuals'. Achat has the best animation system on the market, but the models are really lowpoly by current standards.

As for the model being 'fat', that's personal opinion. She isn't 'petite' now? But that's relative term! We haven't yet seen new model for other body type Personally me hopes it'll be plus size one

But anyway, if the current model look is a bit of exporting error, as it was already pointed out, than it'll be fixed, and people will get their idealized doll back, but with high polycount and modern smooth look! So, that's why I voted 'Yes'

Jaynie
    Participant

I think Elena may be right.  I think the width parameters didn't translate into the update.  Its evidenced by the difference in the game vs the picture Achat posted, (the picture is actually quite stunning)   and is most noticeable in the width of the arms and waist.   The 'man arms' are most disconcerting and not at all feminine and I would like to give more credit to the Achat development team..  Giving them benefit of the doubt that they would NOT replace a current working figure with one that can not even function within the animations of the game or wear all of the clothes that players and artists have spent so much time and money invested. 

Please be patient, I'm sure Achat will sort it out soon.  In the meantime, lets try and laugh at the absurdity of this situation.   

I'm going to go jump on my treadmill now and try to shed some of this chubbiness.. not to mention kegel excercises and stretches.. *sighs and puts down the chocolate mousse cake* 

Zuzannah
    Participant

I'm know that I'm an impatient person.

It has been over 24 hours now that this “update” has been added.  No explanation from the ACHAT team whatsoever.   

Everyone here is complaining about it.  So……….  Why are we waiting ?

Cynthia_Lo
    Participant

Oh yeah, a simple bug? And I think it's not. For me it seems obvious that the body looks good on these two pictures just because of the position it stands in at this moment (e.g. legs will crook inward as soon as she stands straight), the “fortunately” slimming shape of the bikini chosen for this and the view angles – all chosen by somebody to mask their mistakes.

From what I've seen happening with the problems people write about on the forum and to the support (and nothing happens with these problems – they aren't ever solved, nobody from the actual game's team ever reacts), I think it's not just a mistake but they simply don't give a damn and nobody from the responsible team even read it here.
    Otherwise, the change would be already back, until it's possible to add it as an additional choice and without all the bugs. I imagine it's not very time-consuming to just undo the last update by a new one. We need to make a noise because they don't read, they obviously don't care.

I also would like to point out that people who got used to their or their lover's avatar's slim shape having it for years – and there are a lot of such people –  have obvious and full, screaming for justice right to get it back and to choose if they want to change it for a totally different bodyshape, not being made to have a hump, legs crooked inward and much fatter figure.
    In my opinion nobody should even suggest these people don't matter by voting it's an “excellent add”, have you ever seen “excellent”? Damn. Such a thoughtless, selfish bullshit.

Zuzannah, we're waiting because nobody from the game developing team reads it. They don't care. Otherwise they would let us know here already about what they're planning.

Nexe
    Participant

…In my opinion nobody should even suggest these people don't matter by voting it's an “excellent add”, have you ever seen “excellent”? Damn. Such a thoughtless, selfish bullshit…

As a player who played Achat from 2011, I had previous body as long, as many others do. And I always wanted to see it more life-like. So, to me it's good update. Not the best but better than it was. Not everyone was happy about old model. Call me whatever you like, but that's my opinion, and I have as much right to express it, as you have to express yours

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.