Skip to content

Game Upgrade. New figure for women

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Game Upgrade. New figure for women

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia_Lo
    Participant

Great, then if it wasn't clear enough, in my opinion something bugged to the point it can't be used normally with maybe half of all the game's content can't be called an excellent add.

Something that suddenly forces players to look that much different and feel such regret can't be an excellent add either.

It wouldn't bother me if it was to be the third bodyshape choice for you, why would it, but taking such a crucial in game thing away from people and depriving them of choice is not any kind of excellency, it's lack of consideration and lack of respect to players who help the game creators earn for their living I guess.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Great, then if it wasn't clear enough, in my opinion something bugged to the point it can't be used normally with maybe half of all the game's content can't be called an excellent add.

Something that suddenly forces players to look that much different and feel such regret can't be an excellent add either.

It wouldn't bother me if it was to be the third bodyshape choice for you, why would it, but taking such a crucial in game thing away from people and depriving them of choice is not any kind of excellency, it's lack of consideration and lack of respect to players who help the game creators earn for their living I guess.

Hear. Hear.

laratina
    Participant

i would love to have my old body back. I don't understand why we don't have any choice. Besides the bugs i think the people who made it
    did a bad job. It just doesn't look right. My previous slim body was perfect for me. So please, can i have it back?

Lilutu
    Participant

I hate it. I look like a Cow.
    Sorry but changed it. urg

Nat33
    Participant

Update = no comments, look at the pictures!

Alita
    Participant

I like and dislike it… 

I like that its Achat trying out new body types it would pave the way to things like a preggo body, different heights, slim, muscular, chubby you can see there are a few types that would be nice to have.  And that is good would be nice to have new body type options on top of the 2 existing ones or a new type of character creation process/engine.  I personally would love to see avatar creation like you see in modern MMO's like Aion or Blade and Soul (video links below).

Now what i dislike its replaces one of the current body options and is a little buggy.  We also lost a few options like adjustments to boob and butt sizes to adjust the avatar to what you would like see.  to be honest the glitches and the removal of body adjustment options and removal of an entire body type are the parts that mostly everyone dislikes.  I don't think everyone hates the body entirely its just it should be a 3rd option to the 2 previous body types not a forced replacement of an existing body type.  At least thats what it sounds like to me when reading everyone's complaints about it.

Here are the video links to a modern avatar creators, my hope would be Achat would get something like this one day

Aion 
    https://youtu.be/czAr8h_RMqc

https://youtu.be/PvQpACrnQtM?t=2m

Blade and Soul
    https://youtu.be/sOHe5X6p7qU

Alita
    Participant

here is a post i made that made that explains what i think so i just copied pasted it here

I like and dislike it… 

I like that its Achat trying out new body types it would pave the way to things like a preggo body, different heights, slim, muscular, chubby you can see there are a few types that would be nice to have.  And that is good would be nice to have new body type options on top of the 2 existing ones or a new type of character creation process/engine.  I personally would love to see avatar creation like you see in modern MMO's like Aion or Blade and Soul (video links below).

Now what i dislike its replaces one of the current body options and is a little buggy.  We also lost a few options like adjustments to boob and butt sizes to adjust the avatar to what you would like see.  to be honest the glitches and the removal of body adjustment options and removal of an entire body type are the parts that mostly everyone dislikes.  I don't think everyone hates the body entirely its just it should be a 3rd option to the 2 previous body types not a forced replacement of an existing body type.  At least thats what it sounds like to me when reading everyone's complaints about it.

Here are the video links to a modern avatar creators, my hope would be Achat would get something like this one day

Aion 
    https://youtu.be/czAr8h_RMqc

https://youtu.be/PvQpACrnQtM?t=2m

Blade and Soul
    https://youtu.be/sOHe5X6p7qU

dirtyElena
    Participant

The Achat Support is officially aware of the issue and they will see if they can restore the former Model until they have fixed the issues with the new one.

So please be patient for a little longer now.

greetings

Cynthia_Lo
    Participant

First, thank you for informing us, Elena, of what Achat Support or team or whatever didn't have courtesy to let us know about at all.

But that's not the case!
    What is it supposed to mean “until”?
    People want to have the former model possible to use now and also AFTER they have fixed the bugs of the new one.
    They seem to still not understand or to not care about Achat users at all.

I don't know who actually managed to talk with the Support, but I'd like to have this precised and not in another 5 days until the Support is aware.
    I've written to the Support apready, I did it on Monday and I got no response at all from them, as always.
    I haven't heard of anybody getting a reply from the Support either, just until now. People I know didn't get any.

Great they're aware after almost a whole week, now how about they actually reply to what people ask them for, not with just some palliatives that really don't solve the problem people have with it?

The problem is we're deprived of choice and forced to have what we don't like. For me it sounds like they think the only problem is it's bugged.
    So who achieved the miracle of really talking with the Achat Support about it?
    Could this person make things clear for them?

Zuzannah
    Participant

Thank You Elena.    :-*  :-*

All I want is the body that I want.  If  I have to wait.  Then OK.  As long as the original options come back.

Looks like I have to patient for a while longer.  TRICKY. 

Sophieangel
    Participant

Is it fixed yet

Is it fixed yet

Is it fixed yet

Anatasia97

grrrrrrrrr, I Hate it, it's ugly! I want the orignal one back!

Lover
    Participant

They are working on more female body types,though it will take time until they can be published. That's what we have been told.

Sophieangel
    Participant

Cool, we're all for more body shapes.

Can we have the old one back til they iron out the kinks with the new ones

Cynthia_Lo
    Participant

Thanks, Lover!

I bet it will take a lot of time, because the new body doesn't work with almost anything they've put in the game before – rings look ridiculous on fingers, fat ass-cheeks sink in the bed, hair sink in the back, heck it doesn't even fit the head with its size…!

It's like nobody has even planned it having this game in mind and like, of course, nobody took even a few minutes to check how it would look in the game. No animations created for the previous models work with it fine as it has different sizes, not mentioning most of the clothes and other objects, like even pubic hair, looking worse with it as they were created for the previous models.

It's ugly, it's awful, it's stupid, it's like some beginner made it and they can't stand they perhaps already have sunk some money in it, so they won't listen to any reason but will instead push blindly forth with it to try and make this ridiculous addition usable in the game, which will take months probably with such an unfitting and crooked thing. That's how it looks for me, I doubt it's any other scenario.

With such ridiculous quarter of a product it surely would be better, easier and quicker for them to just smoothen the previous model where it's edgy for an improvement that wouldn't dishearten people at the thought of playing on Achat. For a change. And for more optional models – to change this old one's shapes slightly here and there – slightly and with care this time so the animations and poses wouldn't go to hell again…

I don't want it “till” anything, I don't want such a new one at all and I want the old model, I don't need it even changed a bit – it was waaaaay better and what's more – actually worked with all the rest of the game, too.
    I'm sure everyone who said it's awful or ugly shares my opinion.

This is taking ridiculously long for just loading a backup game version from a week ago and making it to a back-patch.
    So, is somebody trying to explain this to them and getting any responses?
    If not, I think we should all write to them again and again until they start caring about this.

• Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.