Skip to content

Forum Boards and Section Headings.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Forum Boards and Section Headings.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Off-Topic and Erotic Fantasies.

Lover convinced us to speak, and they listened.

So what I’m going to do is restart my Favorites Threads in OT and I’m hoping people will just leap over there and continue on.

For the Books since it’s Sinnnn’s baby I figure I’ll let her make that call. Just like Lover and the Quiz.

I would also recommend that AZN move the Ball to Erotic Fantasies.

But those threads aren’t mine to move so I’ll reply to them here until the makers say they want to remake them. 🙂

Lover
    Participant

Do you want a new Forum board or category?

This forum is more and more “living” (which I enjoy). We also talk about many interesting topics, that actually don’t belong to “Discussions about AChat”. So here is my question:
    Shall we ask the A-Team for an off-topic-area where we can talk about movies, songs, quizzes and other funny stuff?

I vote “yes”, cause
    a) I’m sure we will have more fun stuff
    b) soon we will have more than 20 topics in “Say what you think, feel, imagine…” and I see the danger to loose some interesting posts when they
    are on page 2 or 3

sinnnn
    Participant

I'm conflicted on this.  I see your point, I really do.  But I like having the naughty feel of just changing the topic.  You know you are suppose to stay on topic but its more fun when things get stirred up.  I'll have to put my mature cap on an really think before I vote. :-[

Lover
    Participant

Just open 2 or more tabs in your browser and you can switch very fast

Janine Dee
    Participant

I said yes because when thing veer off topic here we can just start a new thread on the proposed board… kind of like how the Ball started out in Everything about sex and love.

mikki
    Participant

Yes, maybe a fun and games board where we can have the quiz, The Ball, and other things moved to, so we can better track them

Anonymous

you have a mature cap???  lmao 

sinnnn
    Participant

;D you can’t see it but my happy face is giving you the middle finger. ;D 😉

Anonymous

i voted yes…especially if people keep making non-sex threads

sinnnn
    Participant

Hey you have to admit some of the non sex threads tend to get sexy from time to time. Well I finally voted. ;D

Anonymous

I'd say we need multiple new categories. For instance one for role playing/story telling and other fantasies and one for completely off-topic conversations with people's inital greetings, movies, quizzes etc etc.
    These are just the ones I came up with off the top of my head with things mentioned above. There could be more I'd like to see, let me think about it for a bit.

Lover
    Participant

I will close this poll in one day and ask the A-Team for a new board. If you have suggestions for other new boards, just add them.

Off-Topic
    Erotic Fantasieses  (role playing, story telling, erotic stories…)

mikki
    Participant

Actually I'd say that last post would be a perfect topic board for AChat

Anonymous

I agree with Lover on the last post!

Bear
    Participant

Voted, please do it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.