Skip to content

Forum Boards and Section Headings.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Forum Boards and Section Headings.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

I think a useful addition would be that the creator of a thread could move it to another page if they felt it was better suited there… if anything it would probably spice up the rest of the forums that don't see 1/10th the use this page does.

Lover
    Participant

This is usually the job of the presenter (I’m not sure if I use the right term, in German forums he is called Moderator). We don’t them here and Tom & Rab probably read but don’t talk with us. I think they are too busy, working for a better AChat expereince 😉

Up to now in my opinion we don’t need presenters or watchmen. But either some of us should be this (to move and to add new boards) or they give the creator the ability to move a thread.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I've thought that for awhile too. That they could/should just appoint a few of us who are here all the time anyway and we could help keep things running smoothly. Right now it's not needed necessarily since the forums are pretty self-sustaining, but yes if they were to grow, or threads to need to be moved picking some helpers could be a good idea.

sinnnn
    Participant

That actually sounds like a really good idea. But you have to find some really determined ppl who will stick with it an don’t abuse their power. :- 😀

Lover
    Participant

I just asked the A-Team for the new category/board. So I lock the vote now. Let's hope they will answer soon.

Janine Dee
    Participant

You mean like with the FAQ? ;D

Lover
    Participant

Yes, exactly 😀

I used the support blank, hoping they will read it. Again I asked for the new user made quick-start guide.
    We will see

Lover
    Participant

I agree with your idea. And I want to thank the A-Team for listening to us. Now go on with your great job. Ah, and don’t forget to listen to all the other suggetions we give 😉

Janine Dee
    Participant

AND the quick start guides are posted in their own board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, LOVE YOU DEVELOPMENT TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just REALLY excited to see them board in print. Was going to rave on them there, but I kinda want to leave the threads there for active discussion of the User Guide.

Lover
    Participant

Maybe now we can find someone to translate it in Russian and Romanian. So all people from Eastern Europe (or if you speak these languages) help us and translate  the use quick-start guide.

Vaughan

The current Forum Boards are in the below sections.

1. Posting Rules.
    General Rules for All Posting Members

2. Forum News
    Achat newly received or noteworthy information for members, especially about recent events.

3. Upgrades and Newly added features.
    Keeping our members updated and in the loop for new things available on Achat.

4. A-Team ask you
    Achat Admin ask our members for advice, their reviews, their opinions or to try things out.

5. Share your creative ideas
    Creative Ideas, Suggestions and Inspirations that could be implemented on Achat.

6. Polls & Discussions.
    Record people’s opinions and views on things of interest.

7. Fantasies and Fetishes
    Everything about what tickles your fancy…

8. Erotic Stories & Poems
    Read and write your naughty stories & poems

9. Everything about Sex & Love.
    Feelings of sexual desire, intimacy and attraction etc..

10. Artist’s Alley
    Constructions, Fashions , Creations & Designs by talented members and artists.

11. Woman with man in Achat
    MF Pose Index, MF Pose Reviews, MF – Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

12. Man with man in Achat
    MM Pose Index. MM Pose Reviews, MM Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

13. Woman with woman in AChat
    FF Pose Index. FF Pose Reviews. FF Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

14. Shemales & their Lovers in Achat.
    SS, FS/SF, MS/SM Pose Indexes. Shemale Pose Reviews. Shemale Specific Pose Ideas. Share your Experiences.

15. Group Play in Achat
    All Group pose indexes. Group Pose Reviews. Group Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

16. Events
    Tell us and advertise your Achat Events here. Pantless Friday, Topless Tuesday etc…

17. Introduce Yourself.
    Tell us about you, show us your Achat pics, create your Achat personal blog or diary topic.

18. Personal Ads
    Tell us what you want. For players seeking a sexual or romantic partner of a like mind in Achat

19. Groups & Families.
    Tell us about your group or family, show us your Achat pics, Create your Achat Group Blog or diary topic.

20. Contests
    Organise games, contests, funny forfeits etc…

21. FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions.
    If you have problems, please check this board first

22. Quick Start Guides.
    Quick Start Guides made by Achat members for Achat members

23. Got Any Problems running Achat.
    Report Achat Running Symptoms here

24. Non English Speakers.
    Non English Speakers post here. If needed …Help by Members for Members.

25. Templates.
    For shaping reports, ideas, poses and things of interest in Achat.

26. Slip of the Pen. (Report Bugs)
    Report bugs, errors and glitches here

27. Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books…
    All off-topic but interesting stuff

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.