Skip to content

New forum moderator: Susy_a

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News New forum moderator: Susy_a

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    susy_a
    Keymaster

Many thanks

Sandra88
    Participant

I was on a break and see a new admin…….welcome i and wish you lots of succes with you new job susy

WilliamXS
    Participant

Hello susy….I,m still litle new here and have a great time.

So succes with your job and I be a  good boy 

Kat101
    Participant

U should not kill a avatar for saying thing's that are true..If A female Avater is a guy..and u call a spade a spade..why would u ban someone  for warning the player's..that it's a guy.???

Bear
    Participant

Kat I know you don't make such accusations lightly..we have talked often of this subject…the discovery that an intimate playmate, sometimes one who has developed emotional ties to a female,.. being something that they are not representing.

The emotional kickback of anger in the deceit should always be taken hopefully with some consideration by the staff. Is there a guideline the site administrators try to follow?

Does the harmed party have the right to tagline their discovery? I would think they are justified in sharing that news with others who may be similarly deceived by the play… should they report the issue to a site administrator first?

It is a rather serious question, simply because in my perspective it deals with emotional abuse. A predator of the worst kind if they push on to deeper relationships with others and do not disclose that fact.

Keiko
    Participant

Youkoso, Susy_a-chan! ヽ(`д´)ノ Welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.