Skip to content

New function: character picture upload

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New function: character picture upload

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

Picture upload is officially enabled for paying premium users.
    Log in on the web page and click the ‘Character picture upload’ link under account management.
    One upload costs A$99, so please consider first.
    Enjoy! ;D

tom

Lover
    Participant

Thanks Tom!

I'm sure, a lot of people will be happy

Adera
    Participant

Not sure I'll do this, I like it like this… casual and anonymous. But who knows, I guess I could still make it an anonymous picture.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Hummmm, not bad.

TightFit74
    Participant

Not sure wether I will use the feature, but am happy it is there. More reasons to become premium, if you take the game the slightest bit serious…

Hardbody
    Participant

I have used it,I think its a good option to have but might not be for everyone 

dae666
    Participant

For some reason the message:

Valid subscription

No payment found

Enough A$ on account

You are not eligible to upload a custom character picture. You must be a paying user with at least A$99 balance.

What does this mean??
    If i have a valid subscription and enough money on my account why can't i upload an image of my preference instead of the avatar?
    Is this just a bug??

caramelcups
    Participant

Doubt I'll use it , I don't really want every Tom Dick and Harry to see my pic. It is a good idear though… mmm yeah after seeing Hardbodys hot pic.. yeah I'm all for it  :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

I haven't seen many people using the feature. Maybe if they made it free… As a premium, we shouldn't still have to pay for every perk…

Hardbody
    Participant

Doubt I'll use it , I don't really want every Tom Dick and Harry to see my pic. It is a good idear though… mmm yeah after seeing Hardbodys hot pic.. yeah I'm all for it  :-*

Cheers Carmel   

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Dae, if I login I see something different to you:

Valid subscription

Paying user

Enough A$ on account

Then there is a checkbox to accept and I'm able to upload a pic. It seems, AChat says you are a free user?

Hardbody
    Participant

Im i the only one useing this feture lol 

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Hardbody: maybe the only guy. There are several female with a peronalised pic..

alstott
    Participant

I like this feature , but also love to imagine…..

Mistress83
    Participant

It really sucks who doesn't have subscription by real $ and have only by A$ can't upload the personal picture

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.