Skip to content

New function: character picture upload

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New function: character picture upload

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ardeur
    Participant

For A$200 you can buy a 3-day subscription in the shop. I think that should be enough to get a picture uploaded, unless you have a really bad connection and it takes more then 3 days to get it uploaded… 

Hardbody
    Participant

For some reason the message:

Valid subscription

No payment found

Enough A$ on account

You are not eligible to upload a custom character picture. You must be a paying user with at least A$99 balance.

What does this mean??
    If i have a valid subscription and enough money on my account why can't i upload an image of my preference instead of the avatar?
    Is this just a bug??

It seems a few people are having this problem.I have had a couple of girls ask me how they can put there picture up and all they get is what is written above they are premium and have enough A$ but just get that message…Can anyone shed anylight on the subject

TightFit74
    Participant

I think it depends on how you pay for your subscription. Some girls get enough gifts to be able to stay prem without having to pay 'hard cash'. I think they are excluded from this possibility.. Hard cash being the allowing factor.

Hardbody
    Participant

I think it depends on how you pay for your subscription. Some girls get enough gifts to be able to stay prem without having to pay 'hard cash'. I think they are excluded from this possibility.. Hard cash being the allowing factor.

Ah right i am with you,,that makes seance now

Bear
    Participant

The question posed to me,  someone who has been switching their profile pics about,.Do these get saved anywhere?  I think they are thinking this feature allpws them to switch back and forth while  hoping that they can switch and upload different pictures and avoid the uplink fee after that initial upload.

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

You have to keep the pic to 400/400 pixels for it to work. 300×300 is better, but anything lower, and you're screwed. Also, the pic must be a .jpg, or it wont work either.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.