Skip to content

New game: AChat paper chase

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events New game: AChat paper chase

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

I agree, Covems….it's not easy to say wich of the girls of the forum is the cutest……but for sure, we can say they are all wonderful and friendly!

Covems
    Participant

I'm beginning to drag this off topic… so to steer it back to the topic, I am quoting the process to play the game.

The idea
    We  set tasks in the way of questions and simple anagrams that send teams checking forum or game for answers and anagrams.

Questions will be fairly easy to solve ,  for example :-

A)  “Which is the current partner of…. in Secret Easter?”..
      “Which Forum member  works in a zoo?”
    C)  “ Who is the Contest Manager in the Erotic Story Contest ?”
    D)  “How  many stories were entered in the Erotic Story Contest 4?”
    E) ” Which pose is the 3rd pose from left and top in oral actions?”

The anagrams sound complicated but the idea is fairly simple…  clues will be posted in the “City” part of the profile of Paper Chase Players in the Achat Game. They will not be aware of how the clue fixes in with the others. The clue will consist of a number .  This will tell you the anagram that this clue refers.  Then a word with a missing letter. The missing letter is one of the letters for that anagram.

Numbers will be grouped in Units (1s), 10’s, 20’s , 30’s & so on…. Eg  unit numbers 0 to 9        and those numbers would be used say for an anagram of  an animal, flower, countries  etc… ,    10 to 19   the next group which would contain another anagram

The  number’s in the group can be in any sequence as long as they are in that particular set of units, 10's, 20's 30's etc…

Say 10 people decide to play, –  we may ask that 6  paper chase players post ,  numbers & clue of an anagram in their profile in CITY .
    So say the first 6 people are given  =       3 –  RIVE_S  ( Missing Letter = R )  ;    9 –   T_KE  ( Missing Letter = A )   ;    7 –  _ OAT  ( Missing Letter = B ) ;      0 –  A_OUT   ( Missing Letter = B ) ;    5 –    J_VE   ( Missing Letter = I )   and      2 –  _ ANGO  ( Missing Letter = T )   

Another set of people will be given    12 –  _ RAIN ( Missing Letter =B ) ;   19 –   _ AR  ( Missing Letter = E ) ;  13 –  IM_GE  ( Missing Letter = A ) ; 17 –  D_UM ( Missing Letter = R )

Avatars, Osiris_Forum or  Forum_1, Forum_2  or Forum_ 3   would  have  a  clue to start  :-  2 words ,  Animal.    Each correct answer  counts for points.
    The missing letters are an anagram.   FIRST ANAGRAM in the UNIT's group of numbers,  0 to 9 =  RABBIT      SECOND ANAGRAM in the TEN's group of numbers 10 to 19 = BEAR

When will we start the test run?

Lover
    Participant

It will start tomorrow, Sunday. We're waiting for one answer… the rest is prepared.
    Teams will be published and the first steps you have to do too.

Rukya
    Participant

I will not play this game cause all what i read in the explanations is chinesse to me

Nat33
    Participant

I will not play this game cause all what i read in the explanations is chinesse to me

You are not alone in a team 
    Me I can answer at the 5 questions but the other anagram, I understand nothing.
    But Lover said: it's more simple to play than explain  :

Lover
    Participant

The game is starting NOW

The rules:
    – You have to give your answer in a pm to Brandy and Lover
    – when the 2nd member (= 2 members of each team have to send the right answer) has given the correct answer, the new riddle will be send via pm to the team… and after each team has given the correct answer, we publish the answer and the current points for each team.

The points:
    Points are given for each solved riddle:
    10 – 8 – 5 – 3 (first team gets 10, 2nd 8…)

Joker:
    Each team has one joker for the game. You can use it whenever you want but you have to pay 3 points. If you use the joker, you will get the correct answer for one riddle.

More hints:
    In case no team sends the correct answer we publish another hint.

Special rules or hints:
    If one riddle has special rules, it will be published with the riddle.

Lover
    Participant

Riddle 1 & 2:

The teams:
    T1: Stone, mrsexlover, jayc
    T2: Sexiliscious, freddie, jcm0824
    T3: Covems, jondas, hentaiboy69
    T4: Nat33, Trey_Flow, tangoracer

Riddle 1:
    Find a name for your team and tell it Brandy and Lover via pm

Riddle 2:
    Solve the anagram
    Hint: Talk to your team members and also open your eyes in game
    We are searching a “special” animal… 2 words… 9 letters

Anonymous

I might sound a kinda dumb, but how can we know who's CITY profiles contain the anagram clues?

to Covems & HB: howdy mates! :p

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Welcome in the team, Jondas and Covems! I know we gonna do our best! Jomndas, take a look at the profile of all the player….in teory, in each one you can find a part of the riddle!

Lover, re-reading your sample….   3 –  RIVE_S  ( Missing Letter = R )  here the missing letter can be “T” too…..rivets! you and Brandy have to choose words where there can't be easy mistake!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

by the way……i had take a look at the profile of some of the player and i had found something strange: from what can i see from the sample Lover had post, in the “city” line there must be wote a word with a missing letter…..well, in every profile i hgad check, there are no missing letter! (i had ceck 6 or 7 of 13!), so how we can presume to work on an anagram!?

Waiting for an answer…..

Lover
    Participant

@ jondas: we are not so cruel that we give letters to members who didn't join the game

@ hb: we made it easier for the first time, there are no missing letters as you recognized. Probably too easy, as i have got some pm :

It seems some of the teams should use pm to talk together too

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol……oook…it's official….i'm dumb! 

Lover
    Participant

hahaha noooo.. you will show your talent in one of the next riddles my friend

freddie
    Participant

anagrams in english…….mmmmm
    how i've thought i was able to do it …lololol

freddie
    Participant

for example i got “earth” wich letter i have to keep for the anagram
    it was easier if i had “e_rth” so i knew it was the “a”
    am i wrong?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.