Skip to content

New game: AChat paper chase

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events New game: AChat paper chase

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Each teamhas native english speaker and most of the riddles are not anagrams.

Freddie, beside the word you also have got a number.. perhaps this number is important

Lover
    Participant

To clarify:

Each answer has to be send to Brandy and me. We need two pm from each team. We don't want that only one member is doing all the work and also want equality of opportunities because of the time difference. This is for the whole game! If you want to use the joker we also need a pm from two members.

The name of the team is one task too though it's not a riddle. You can choose each name you want.

Good luck and lots of fun for everyone

Nat33
    Participant

For the moment, I understand nothing. I just massage the brain of Tangoracer.
    I bring coffee, beer, cigars, I massage feet… Finally, I take care of my men 

Lover
    Participant

Nat, even though you say you don't understand anything your team is good. We have got 2 pm from you with the right answer of riddle 2, the anagram. Now we still need the name of your team

tangoracer
    Participant

MMMMMM a nice cold Stella that would do down so nice 

Thanks Nat mmwahhh

tangoracer
    Participant

Just one thing
    I think that the riddles are not sent out to all the teams at the same time give the teams the get sent the riddles first and unfair advarntage in that the people that give the riddles out are not online to give out the riddles

to score the points surely the riddles have to be sent at the same time to all teams
    but you still have to send in your answers in in the right order to get the points
    just a thought to keep things fair

Its only a thought as i'v been here all evening waiting for the next riddle knowing that both my team mates have sent Pm's with the answer

PS how many riddles are there per game??

Lover
    Participant

Of course it's a little problem with sending out the riddles. Brandy and i have chosen this week as i  have nightshift and can be on during most of the day & night and Brandy can be here too.
    We try to send the next riddle asap we have got two correct answers but please accept even we cannot be here 24 hours each day.

What we are doing: If we notice a delay in sending out next riddle to one team, all  other teams get the next riddles delayed too. We think that's fair and the best way to handle.

Lover
    Participant

Congrats! All teams have answered riddle 1 & 2 correct. You can change your profile now

The answers:
    Riddle 1:
    Team 1: IdleVice (Stone, mrsexlover, jayc)    10 points
    Team 2: Party boobytrap (Sexiliscious, freddie, jcm0824) 3 points
    Team 3: Guerrieri (Covems, jondas, hentaiboy69)   5 points
    Team 4: Nat Flow Racers (Nat33, Trey_Flow, tangoracer)   8 points

Riddle 2:
    Guinea Pig
    Team IdleVice: 10 points
    Team Nat Flow Racers 8 points
    Team Guerrieri 5 points
    Team Party boobytrap 3 points

Total after two riddles
    Team Idlevice 20 points
    Team Nat Flow Racers 16 points
    Team Guerrieri 10 points
    Team Party boobytrap 6 points

Actually a team can have more points if it has solved more riddles.
    Hint: So far no team has used the joker

Lover
    Participant

Just published the score and already we have new answers You keep us busy…lol… great! You do very good

Riddle 3:
    There is an avenue in forum. Only members with a special talent can walk this avenue.. how is it called?
    Artist's Alley

Score after three riddles:
    Team IdleVice 30 points
    Team Nat Flow Racers 24 points
    Team Guerrieri 15 points
    Team Party boobytrap 9 points

Brandybee
    Participant

Well done to all the Teams for completing Riddle 4   

Riddle 4
    Which designer has closed his shop but is still working behind the scenes?

Answer    Tightfit74

Scores after  Riddle 4……

IdleVice 40 Points
    Nat Flow Racers 32 Points
    Guerrieri 18 Points
    Party boobytrap 14 Points

Keep up the Good Work & things.  You are doing Splendidly.    :-*

sexilicious
    Participant

here is a suggestion for consideration for future games. Why not make one (or more) of the previous members in a game that did quite well as an honorary member to help with the next game. this way can have another set of eyes and ears on the players and the pms constantly coming in especially if the number of players grow for the games.

Lover
    Participant

Yes we definitely need more directors next time, from europe and america. This is the first try and we didn't even know if we can handle it at all. But it's running and it's working. And I can say, we enjoy it and love to see the enthusiasm of all members.
    We will collect all suggestions and experiences to improve it and also hope to get more player

hentaiboy69
    Participant

more director and, pluuuase, riddle who can't space on all the forum! the last riddle my team had, it's like a multy answer test!

mrsexlover
    Participant

Yes i'm sure team IdleVice will win 

And when the time comes and help is needed i will be glad to lend a hand. 

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for your nice words stone Brandy and i are happy to read all suggestions and compliments, also the one we received as pm.
    Though I told Brandy last night, if i ever have such a crazy idea again, she has to stop me at once…lol.

It took some time to get all the riddles & anagrams but it was a lot of fun for us too. What we have misprized was the handling while the game is running. Sometimes we get 3,4 or 5 messages almost at once. We have to take care not to oversight a pm, make sure the right team gets the right riddle and all the points are given correct too. This all 24 hours each day…lol.

We hope you all enjoy it as much as we do. No question, there are some things to discuss and to improve but i think it's not a big thing. As Stone said, main reason is to have fun and to make new friends

May the best team win

Thanks mrsexlover for offering your help

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.