Skip to content

New Game – Blind Date

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events New Game – Blind Date

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    jayc
    Participant

no worries Blind Date players, i run a clean game…….the drawing will be on the up and up 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You are just ganging up on me cus I'm the only girl ….  its just plain bullying …   …    :     ROFLMAO

Kicking a tiny stone on the dirt track,  sometimes  its a burden being responsible  …..  cant I just corrupt Jayc an itsy bitsy bit  ,  no one would notice … well except Bear &  Lover … and that doesnt really count… does it ?  

if you say so…..but don't you think it can be strange if someone notice your date is Bear!? eh eh!

@jayc: i know you gonna be an impartial judge of the event!

Covems
    Participant

Now, I just need to sweet talk our Jayc   😮

They almost CAN'T be paired up now… no one is questioning Jayc's integrity, but we all know the cry of FIXED!  will be heard throughout the village.

Just sayin…

Brandybee
    Participant

I can look ever sooooo innocent…   

It's true Jayc &  Lover  are not corruptable…. its why I tease them so…

And Lover, HB & Bear are great targets cus they give it back ….  as I know to my cost … but …..  this one time at Band Camp  lol

Lover
    Participant

Hehe Brandy, even if you die to see bear and me in room you would feel awful bad, knowing it just happened bc you bribed – and we all don't want you feel bad :

Covems
    Participant

Hehe Brandy, even if you die to see bean and me in room you would feel awful bad, knowing it just happened bc you bribed – and we all don't want you feel bad :

Lover, I would pay real money… and a lot of it to see you and Mr. Bean going at it in an AChat room.  I would definitely have the Bandicam fired up for that one.

Mr-Bean-mr--bean-166155_598_328.jpg
    Miss Brandy… I wouldn't feel bad at all…  I'm in on the bribe.
    Lover
    Participant

LMAO then we could have a threesome with bear, Mr. Bean and Lover

Back to topic:

1  Mrsexlover
    2  Tangoracer
    3  jcm0824
    4  Alita
    5  Sexilious
    5  Momma_Andrea
    6  Freddie
    7  Old_Goat
    8  Covems
    9  Nat33
    10  Lover
    11  Concerto
    12  Brandybee
    13  Isdj
    14  MiaTS
    15  Rod_Johnson
    16  Hentaiboy69
    17  Jondas
    18  Jo_Ann
    19  Selene23
    20  bertthepict
    21  Stray
    22  TangoJane
    23  ItsAmy123
    24 Swabbie_DK
    25  All_for_you
    26  Rukya 
    27  luke090993
    28  kevbayplayer
    29 Sweetleah
    30  Bear     

MORE MORE MORE

Brandybee
    Participant

Hehe Brandy, even if you die to see bean and me in room you would feel awful bad, knowing it just happened bc you bribed – and we all don't want you feel bad :

Lover, I would pay real money… and a lot of it to see you and Mr. Bean going at it in an AChat room.  I would definitely have the Bandicam fired up for that one.

Miss Brandy… I wouldn't feel bad at all…  I'm in on the bribe.

I wish I could see that picture I know its going to be good 

We could perhaps work on Stone instead  ….  partner  lol

😮    :-*

Mega_maggie
    Participant

Sounds like a heap of fun.. I will try to make it to this event so count me in.

Anonymous

I'm getting all these posts about 'fixing' the dates notary certified, it might proove usefull one day!

old_goat
    Participant

Surely there will be no “fixing ” going on.
    That will be no fun at all.
    Unless we all find out and…

Lover
    Participant

Ehemmm  Sorry to disappoint,  There will be no fixing of partners.  My Spouse & I  run a clean game.  I owe Lover so that is in a different category under  …  REVENGE…  lol

Hu???? Oh sorry stone, REVENGE is not allowed in this forum – especially not when the goal is LOVER…

We all know you're doing it seriously

Alita
    Participant

😮  i can't wait!!!

Stone
    Participant

This Blind Date Event is now closed to Volunteers .

The draw for partners will  take place shortly.

All participants will be notified by way of PM  – Personal Message –  here in Forum  to inform them of their partners.

Each participant will be given two partners, one to receive  a treat and one to give a treat.

Treats are –

Guys to give a Foot massage using the ” Hot Legs & feet ” pose

Girls to give a  Lap Dance or Pole Dance using the appropriate poses.

If the pose does not exist for your gender couple,  one has the option of  making a free user Avatar –    ( Bear  , Lover  LMAO  )

Once you receive your PM , please contact your partners as soon as possible to make suitable, convenient times for your dates.

On completion of the date,  you must each make a report of the date , as in the Secret Events,  to publish here in this topic for the enjoyment of others  😮

If you have any queries, please feel free to ask me , Jayc or any of the Mods or experienced players. We are all helpful here.

Have fun everyone.  You will hear from either me or Jayc  shortly to inform you of your partners. 

tangoracer
    Participant

YAYYYY Let the fun begin      😮     

Lets hope we all have fun on our BLIND DATES

Fingers crossed for any of the ladies     

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)
  • The topic ‘New Game – Blind Date’ is closed to new replies.