Skip to content

House : Domus Libertas

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families House : Domus Libertas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Soniaslut
    Participant

Group / House : Domus Libertas

A new group/House has been formed for those Achat members that are opposed to the idea that anyone should have to pay twice to play the game.

The only qualification to be eligible for membership is the desire to see the asking for gifts to room with someone be abolished from the game.

As the name suggests, there are no formal rules. The idea is to provide an environment for people that are tired of “gift whoring” to meet, exchange views and have fun with no price tag attached.

Happy chatting…

Sam_Hawke
    Participant

Wheres the sign-up sheet?????

Soniaslut
    Participant

Wheres the sign-up sheet?????

Just find me in game….same name…and I'll give you a copy.

rmr1972
    Participant

Finally a group i want to be part of!

Well done!

AusWoody
    Participant

good job

cocky_alan
    Participant

Hey Sonia….its better now after they added the option on the profile page for gifting…chat with the people who selected “I dont need/send” for your safety

;D ;D Have fun 😉

Jormungandr
    Participant

Moving In.

🙂

analetta
    Participant

Hi all

This isn’t really a new topic, but one that was first posted quite a while back. I saw it when I was just browsing the threads.

It kind of ties in with another thread I’ve seen about things people find annoying in the game.

A lot of those posts were on this subject.

A group/house whatever was created a while back by someone called soniaslut, who I think has since left…I can’t find her in the members listing.

I think she had a good idea, especially due to the fact that Achat have now given everyone free premium, namely why should some people charge to room?

It can’t be to pay for their premium (as quite a few still say on their page) because it’s been given free to all.

So why charge?

To me there seems no reason to, unless they just want to rip off other players, perhaps because they think they’re special and someone else should pay for their fun, maybe for some other reason…too young to have the means to pay perhaps? I don’t know.

But I believe that if they want A$ for clothes or poses etc then they should pay with their own cash like everyone else.

So… I’m suggesting bringing back Domus Libertas, which soniaslut started (rough trans from Latin – Free House) and hopefully discourage some people gaining A$ by exploiting their fellow members by simply pointing out to members that there’s no need to…

there are lots of players that wouldn’t dream of extortion.

If players choose to make a gift of their own volition, okay. But let’s put an end to the begging.

If anyone agrees and would like to join the movement please either pm me here or contact me in-game (Username Analetta) and maybe we can effect a little change for the better.

Prospective members of the group should read and agree to the following :

Achat Terms Of Service AND

Rules for families/Groups/Houses – https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3754.0.html

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Have fun and stay safe

Analetta

White_Raven
    Participant

As for me, I just ignore those who expect I'll pay. Or, if they are too importunate, then I can say something to piss off them.

So you can feel I'm involved.

I just think that if a person has no shame and conscience, then nothing will affect him.

But also, I admit that for some people it’s just way of playing – to get A$ for services – some came here just to get and feel such an experience.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.