Skip to content

Cheya. New here ;)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home › Forums › Introduce yourself › Cheya. New here ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Cheya
    Participant

Hello I’m new here 🙂

Have been here for around 2 weeks and decided to introduce myself here :)and say hi to everyone

;),my name is Cheya and i’m from Germany! I’m looking forward to meeting all of you fabulous people out there, I always enjoy a good chat and love to make new acquaintances on here.

Love the game so far, all those different and intriguing mindsets spread over the entire world had me enjoy numerous thought provoking conversations and maybe even a little more : :).

Bear
    Participant

Welcome Cheya… I'll leave it to Lover to provide the greeting in German…

Hope you stick around and share your thoughts here in the forum… and your imagination too…

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Welcome, and hope you enjoy yourself.

Rukya
    Participant

hellocheya and welcome  , hope you will have as fun here than in game

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Every new member is welcome, so……WELCOME!

feel free to take a tour in this mad place and share your idea…..no matter if it's something new or a confirmation on something we are working on, more we can collect, more AChat can be a wonderful experience!

Lover
    Participant

Herzlich willkommen Cheya

Schön, dass du den Weg zu uns gefunden hast. Du wirst sehen, es gibt hier viele nette und verrückte Leute, alle auf der Suche nach Spaß, Freunden und mit einem Ziel: Achat zu verbessern. Schau dich um, poste deine Ideen und Wünsche und lass uns gemeinsam eine gute Zeit haben.

Welcome Cheya,
    also take a look at AChat bar and grill https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg39028.html#new and have fun. I'm sure you will find many new and interesting people

TightFit74
    Participant

Chiming with those that came before me..

Welcome Cheya,

hope you will find what you are looking for and more.. Both in the game and on forum. Most important thing of all is: Have Fun

Marilyn
    Participant

Welcome to the forum, Cheya!
    Have fun around! 

jayc
    Participant

Welcome to the forum and the game. have fun and help us improve the game. be sure to drop by the bar for your free drink and meet everybody

Brandybee
    Participant

Welcome Cheya,  Hopefully you will have fun and meet new friends here.  We are all mad , just check out some of the topics and you can make your own mind up.

Hope to read some of your ideas and views.

Pop into the AB&G and have a ride on JD's bull.  He loves to look after the ladies and ensure a good ride and Old Joe will make sure you get a drink on the house.

I might even tell you the 3 German words I know… lol..

Take care, now.

Cheya
    Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome  and i wonder which words that might be Brandybee  😮

Brandybee
    Participant

Nothing exciting  lol

Guten Tag    and my personal favourite  …  kugelschrieber …    just cus I like saying it.      😮

Enjoy, hope to read off you .. hugs girl. 

naryt
    Participant

Hey Cheya, welcome on this game !

Lydiarose
    Participant

Welcome Cheya  to the forum and the game,Like Brandybee i know just  4 German words, enjoy 

mercer78
    Participant

Hiya I've seen you a couple of times in the client something always goes wrong when I try and talk to you not doing it on purpose honest  :-[

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.