Skip to content

Clothes Update. Men’s Ties

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Clothes Update. Men’s Ties

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

They gave us some ties. I like them and purchased them. Now we need some matching suits.

TightFit74
    Participant

And some nice shirts….

Lover
    Participant

Do you talk about the full sets? I don't find new shirts in the shop.

Adera
    Participant

I think thats what he wants. 🙂

Lover
    Participant

Oh, yes, shirts would be good too… especially in this long and cold winter nights 😉

Adera
    Participant

They’re most likely shorter and warmer in Germany than here. 😛

We’ve had ca -18 C for almost a week now. *pout*

Lover
    Participant

In my area we have – 8c (feeling like -15c) and already snow – both rather seldom at this time.

For our american friends: -8c = 19°F, -15c = 5°F and -18c = -0,4°F

Adera
    Participant

Mmm snow is quite unusual over here at this time aswell, but this year we have quite alot already.

Bear
    Participant

Like the ties,…(and the potential play with them) Looking to see if they expand on the waistcoats,..give us the suit jackets there, something to coordinate the fashion better. A few more color choices to shirts would be appreciated…

Brrrr…had a light snowfall here one evening,..a rare occurrence in my area at any time of the winter. Night temperatures commonly dip  to -3C -4C at night on clear nights. The low mountains surrounding my valley are cloaked in white…

Anonymous

i mentioned new color choices for the shirts (in a message to one of the guys) a *looooooong * time ago. nothing happened. my color suggestions were navy, black and white (to go along with the red, yellow and green)

Bear
    Participant

Good basic suggestion,…might add Maroon, with short sleeve counterparts..

Lover
    Participant

I think I supported you? But if not, I do. Especially now as we have got the ties. Some cloth pants, suiting to these shirts now and waisrcoats and jackest (as Bear mentioned) and it would be really great.

Bear
    Participant

Pants are lacking,..also would like something along lounger pants,..with matching top…

sinnnn
    Participant

Ties? Really?  Now a bowtie, making them look like chipendale strippers, now thats something?  This makes them look like they weren't smart enough to put on a shirt.

Bear
    Participant

Ties are wonderful ;D

;),…definitely excited at their appearance…
    An actual prop….sinnnn I just can’t be hauling the lariat around everywhere I go ;D

Use as a blindfold,…the image of a headband….plus the implied… 😛

Looking forward to playing with them

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.