Skip to content

Clothes Update. Men’s Ties

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Clothes Update. Men’s Ties

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

Hmmm tom cruise did make the tie round the head look sexy. Now if they did put if round your head, I could have went for that. But I just can’t get the image of, damn is he drunk he forgot his shirt out of my head. but guess with a good partner he could make me see the light. : 🙂

Harley1956
    Participant

I wish they would come up with a vest with some biker patches on it….. but guess thats too much to ask… would be nice tho …. so many different types of charactors can be portrayed here….. altho on weekends… *warm weather*…. I am on my bike.. and wearing the appropriate attire for that……. I do the ties and clean cut look enough during the week….. would be nice to have more male clothing to fit different likes…… oh well……. maybe once they favor me with a bike background…… I can start raising hell about the clothing…. lol… I mean….. its not like they aren't making a buck on it…. I think its called “capitalism”….. supply and demand??…..

Adera
    Participant

I already got something that I could wear while straddling a bike like that, maybe not the right outfit but it could work. I was thinking about the black leather outfit which is zipped down in the front and one of the tigh high black boots. Though I don't think I would be able to handle the bike, never tried a Harley Davidson irl.

sinnnn
    Participant

I want Tats and more piercings.

Bear
    Participant

Hmmm tom cruise did make the tie round the head look sexy.  Now if they did put if round your head, I could have went for that.  But I just can't get the image of, damn is he drunk he forgot his shirt out of my head.  but guess with a good partner he could make me see the light. :

In the moment of wild lust there are many possibilities…again I am thrilled I have a prop to toy with

Vaughan

There is now a bikers outfit in the shop

I would love a greater selection of ties and plain coloured shirts to mix and match with the suits

But I would like the shirts to tuck in the trousers to show off the belts and I would like the ties to have a Winchester knot and reach just above the belt.

A selection like this…

And set of 5 or 6 ties to include patterns but the same colour with lighter shades for the stripes etc… Something like this

But then do the sets in different colours.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.